• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Ancient Mirror (Sigilyph/Shedinja) (Post-Fairy Rise)

jessalakasam

Floette is love Floette is life
Pokemon: 15
4x Sigilyph-GX Fairy Rise
4x Nincada Fairy Rise
4x Shedinja Fairy Rise
3x Dunsparce CST

Trainers: 43
2x Ultra Ball
3x Mysterious Treasure
4x Cynthia
2x Copycat
3x Sightseer
4x Rescue Stretcher
3x Lure Ball
2x Timer Ball
3x Acerola
4x Max Potion
3x Nest Ball
4x Super Scoop Up
2x Morty
2x Spirit Tag

Energy:
3x Psychic
1x Double Colorless
Strategy:
Soak-Up hits with Sigilyph, while slowly whittling-down your opponent's active with Mirror Counter and Spirit Tag.

Last edited:
why do you not run any copies of ninjask, it lets you recycle more shedninjas
also, if your opponent has a non gx attacker you can not win, as they just keep chipping. I would adda few energy to this deck, and maybe drop 1 ultra ball and 2 mysterious treasure to fit it in

I really like the idea behind this deck, and I'm definitely going to try it out when it becomes legal.

But I have to wonder, what's the benefit of Sightseer as opposed to Sophocles? Sophocles has a guaranteed draw four, discard two, and Sightseer only beats that if you discard your whole hand. Also, I feel like you should drop at least two of the scoops for some more energy to reliably beat baby Buzzwole. Acerola + Max Potion might be enough healing on their own.

Back