• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Amphagatr(???) need to fill in some cards:D

ChaoSparx

How Mewtwo feels in the new format
Okay, so I have this pretty decent deck that I like to play. I quit the game for a couple of months becase of school and family etc. etc.. Anyway, when I just got back to playing the game, I remembered that it was MD-on. I need to fill in some extra spaces from the cards I had to take out. Here is the list:

Pokemon:(14 Total)
2-2-2 Feraligatr (Prime)
2-1-1 Ampharos (Prime)
2 Spiritomb (AR)
2 Uxie (LA)

Trainers/Supporters...(16 Total)
2-Rare Candy
4-Bebe's Search
2-Pokemon Collector
1-Buck's Training
1-BTS
2-BIll
2- Expert Belt
1-Judge
1-Interviewer's Questions

ENERGY(11 Total)
4-Electric
6-Water
1-Rainbow

I only have 41 cards..I know it's not a full deck and I just need to know what to fill in.. But you can tell me what to take out too :D..

If Spiritomb is your starter, you should get 4 of them. Uxie should be 2-1 or even 3-1, if needed.
Either use Spirtiomb or Rare Candy. I'd reccomend Spiritomb.
Take out Buck's Training, Bill, and Rainbow Energy. Add more BTS, even with 4 Spiritomb.
And what's the strategy? I'll help you more if I know what you're doing.

RE: Amphagatr(?) need to fill in some cards:D

Thanks.. and pretty much what I'm doin is getting them out and attacking good and quick.. I know it's not too good :D

RE: Amphagatr(?) need to fill in some cards:D

Professor Elm's Training Method and Pokemon Communication are good for searching, especially with multiple Stage 2's.
Beef up the lines, depending on which you get out more.
I'll think of more later.

Back