• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Ampha legdens

Morot

If suicune gets to decide
Here is my ampharos deck which i started with but had to remake as it did not work so well and some cards cycled out.

2-2 ERL
2-2 RSL
4- 2-2/2 Amparos prime and PL
1-1 Bronzong triumphant (haven't released yet though)

total 20

4 Rare candy
3 Bebe's
1 Fisherman
1 Professor Elm's traning method
2 sunyshore city gym
2 poké communication
3 legendbox
3 seeker
2 indigo plateau
2 pokémon collector
1 luxury ball

total 24

9{L}
3{R}
4 {C}{C} (dont have)

total 16

The tactic is to use ERL to damage all poké-powers and lock them with Amp PL damage bind body. Amp prime is for conductivity, so they cant put energys on their poké-power pokémons without locking them. RSL attacks, it onehits pretty much everything with Thunderbolt spear. Fire energy is so I can use Detonation spin with ERL if I really need to.

The problem I have been having most (havnt tested it out so much yet) is lack of energy. I need something to get energys so I can load RSL pretty fast. Been thinking about putting in some scoop-ups to get RSL from K.Oing itself too.

updated! please come with thoughts^^

2-1 RSL doesn't make sense. Do 2-2 or 1-1. If you plan on getting it out every game, do 2-2.
Ditch the Switch, Oak's Visit, Pokemon Reversal, Fisherman, and Emcee's Chatter.
I'll get more later.

I've updated it, but I need some serious fixing with my trainers.
what should I play? My card knowledge is quite thin.

80 Damage to everything is more likely to KO than lock. Why don't you try Manetric instead if you're going for locking? Bench Protection, can accelerate Energy-wise, and isn't a Legend, so it's much simpler to get out.
If you're using RSL, throw in some Expert Belts to KO everything except a Belted Tyranitar or Belted Salamence X. And if you throw in a Nidoqueen tech and/or Indigo Plateau (which you should put in anyway), you could also use the Tanking RSL strategy. Add some SSU and Seeker (Triumphant).
Write your Ampharos like 4-2-2/2 (4 Mareep, 2 Flaafy, 2 Ampharos, 2 Amphy Prime). Easier to read.
4 Rare Candy is too much. Use 3 or even 2.
Either don't use Bronzong and instead use Regice LA/Dialga PL/Legend Box, or also use Bronzong SF to get Energies. Either way, Warp Point.
You don't need so much DCE. Just use 2. Add more Fire Energy.
And I'm out.

Thanks mate, I took a look on the regice and bronzong SF, neither of them works without manetric or benchprotection. I would like to avoid poke powers. Makes it easier.

Well why not go with a 2-2 manetric PL line then? it would help with the lock and protect your bench. And i know who you can get them from ^^ And if you go with 2-2 manetric you should only play 1 ERL (maybe?). And again, if you play manetric you can play bronzong SF to get energy.

Yeeah, I could do that, both becuse manetric is like a baby ERL doing 30 to all and has the 40 and search for an energy( If I really need to have it as active, hopefully I wont). So that and a bronzong SF would get the energy rate really high. so it could work really well, but then I have to add 5-6 cards, so what do I take out? if I take away the Tr bronzong it will be slower to get the Legends out, and then theres no need for all that energy. But if I play both legendbox and bronzong Tr the chance that I will get out both ERL and RSL in about every game is quite high even if I play 1-1. As long as they are not prized that is. But then it is just that... if they are prized... kinda risky playing 1-1?

Back