Amped Up — What Happened to Iron Hands?

PMJ

Silhouette Gloom of the Sundown Lands
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Hello PokeBeach readers! Isaiah here, and I am happy to be writing another article for you all! Last time, I discussed one of my favorite decks in this format, Charizard ex, and its position in the metagame currently. In general, many of my takes in that article remain consistent, still continuing to see Charizard ex as one of the strongest, if not the single strongest deck in the format. Even if partially due to its popularity, Charizard ex has remained one of the biggest litmus tests for a deck’s viability, arguably more so than the other deck most people call the best deck in the format, Giratina VSTAR. A good deck to use as evidence for this school of thought is...

Continue reading...

Incredible how Iron Hands is almost 4 months old but already has iterated over so many different decks and forms. I am really curious on how things will go with Temporal Forces right and the many cards that will certainly power it up

So weird to hear Miraidon dropped, but I guess with poor match ups and the upcoming rotation of so many key cards, its not too surprising.

what do you think about the turbo iron hands deck from fukuoka?
I missed replying to this comment sooner, but I actually think this deck will probably be really good. I have done very little post rotation testing myself, but from watching some friends play some games and just looking at the matchups that appear to be popular, I expect the deck to put up strong results at EUIC and beyond.

Back