News America's November Set: 'Crimson Invasion,' Two Ultra Beast Premium Collections!

Cybno

Aspiring Trainer
I was expecting a CRIMSON colored ETB... Why is the set called "Crimson" Invasion though? Invasion makes sense but why Crimson, what does that have to do with anything!

WastedSkyPirate

I was expecting a CRIMSON colored ETB... Why is the set called "Crimson" Invasion though? Invasion makes sense but why Crimson, what does that have to do with anything!

I was thinking this too!

It could be a reference to a specific card or thematic artwork in the set.

... or it could just be because it sounds cool.

jessalakasam

Floette is love Floette is life
Most likely to represent blood, they couldn’t call it bloody invasion for obvious reasons

Androsidy

Aspiring Trainer
With does it do but it looks so coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolll!!!!!!!

magikarp ex

wouldn't you like to know.....
Received my prerelease email. Prerelease is on the 21st/29th October, set releases 3rd November.

Corgimaster

Card Faker, Image Maker, Competitive TCG player!
I knew something looked familiar about it. I wonder if they're gonna pull an Ancient Origins on us and make the dice a completely different color than the rest of the package.
I should hope so.

elFacho

Aspiring Trainer
Both are Meh.

But Guzzlord Gx? If you manage to pull that GX attack out, you basically win the game.

ZMonsBRUH

Darkrai
the best thing about these cards are buzzwhole gxs first attack which is like landorus ex, and guzzlord gxs gx attack, but that isnt even good since its 5 dark :O

joffreyspikes

Aspiring Trainer
Buzzwole-GX is definitely playable, but it isn't the amazing attacker I'd thought. The first attack is a carbon copy of Landorus-EX/PlasmaKyurem, and the second is Lapras-GX's.

Guzzlord-GX is a huge disappointment. I thought it would be the new Wailord, but instead we got a mediocre attacker with the same HP as damn Wishiwashi!