Alvin's Fakes - Update No. 3 - C 'n C much appreciated!

RE: Alvin's Fakes - Watchog + Requests!

Got round to making more cards and finishing RM's requests. Can't be bothered to post them again, so check the OP.

They look great! So does the Watchog!
If you're not too busy, could you make some other requests for me? I'll PM you the card requests, and if you want I could make you a banner for your signature in return, and maybe also an icon image. I assume your favorite Pokemon is Patrat? I could make you a banner or icon of it as compensation for the requests.

Um, well, maybe one more. I'm quite busy. You don't have to make a banner of Patrat or anything, it's all right.

Okay, then. Here's my request!

Eelektross RM
140 HP
Electric type
Lv. 76
Thunder Claw. 40 damage. 2 Electric Energy. Flip a coin. If heads, the defending Pokemon is now paralyzed.
Lightning Teeth. 60 damage. 3 Electric Energy.
Lightning Storm. 80 damage. 3 Electric Energy, one Colorless Energy. Flip a coin. If heads, the defending Pokemon is now paralyzed. If tails, this attack does 20 damage to each of your opponent's benched Pokemon (don't apply weakness and resistance for benched Pokemon).

Thank you!

I'm just posting to say that I think your cards are really good and would like to see more. :)

I do plan to make more, thanks EPM.

@RM - That seems to be alright. I can't make any guarantees for when it will be finished, sorry.

RE: Alvin's Fakes - FEAR HIM

Wow. It's been a long time since my last fake, and I thought I'd treat you guys to a joke card. Thar ya go.

RE: Alvin's Fakes - NEW DISCOVERIES

An update :O

Not fake cards I'm afraid, but there should be some very soon :). I'm going to Ol' US of A for two weeks though, so after today/tomorrow, there won't be anything for a while. Hope this is enough to get you excited!

RE: Alvin's Fakes - A NEW CARD OH MY WORD

New card!

fishaking___nd___12_out_of_14_by_magikarpbeast-d45qi6o.png

The first of the New Discoveries set. I wrote a lot about it on dA, so I can't be bothered to do anything on here. Enjoy!

Blank by ShinyBill here!

Nice, bro. Hopefully we'll be seeing more!

That's the plan! I'm doing another now, but I doubt I'll finish it before I leave tomorrow. :(. Ah well, once I get back, there should be plenty!

RE: Alvin's Fakes - Another Update and a Request

Wahay! Another update!

Anyway, I want to know what you guys think the Special cards for this set should be. I was thinking about having a perhaps two different types, aesthetically nearly the same but one (Lunar) with moon-themed attacks, and the other Solar, with sun/star-based attacks. But I'm open to suggestions, but i would like it to tie in with space, with it being my region's theme. Also, anyone who could help making the symbol for these cards, I would be very much grateful to you. Thanks guys.

Back