Discussion Alternatives to Stardust Jirachi

P3DS

UK VGC Regs Champ 2015
So, for greninja decks, stardust Jirachi is a strong pick. However, that was a promo in the single pack blisters, so is a bit hard to find. Are there any good single energy basic attackers that would fit well in greninja? (ignoring Talonflame STS)

By the way, if you are talking IRL try going to your local Target, BKT is still in print so they should have a lot, atlas my Target does :/ (I usuallyfind them in the checkout lanes ;))

Pretty sure he means a digital copy which is like 15-30 GRI Packs

Huh, really?

Then the answer is to petition the dev team to re-release it yet again.

Not kidding; I think they've had the blister pack on sale in the PTCGO's virtual shop three times by now; two of which were by popular demand.

I would also just keep offering trades around the low end; a the high end often includes unskilled or impatient traders, or trading groups that are the convenience store of the PTCGO (you pay them more because they usually have someone handy to trade regardless of time of day). I'm assuming the high-end of the range is what they are asking for one; it is easier with less expensive packs, but I remember getting more than a few cards (like all of Double Crisis) for well under the list recommendations.

Much harder with a card that is currently competitively viable, though.

Huh, really?

Then the answer is to petition the dev team to re-release it yet again.

Not kidding; I think they've had the blister pack on sale in the PTCGO's virtual shop three times by now; two of which were by popular demand.

I would also just keep offering trades around the low end; a the high end often includes unskilled or impatient traders, or trading groups that are the convenience store of the PTCGO (you pay them more because they usually have someone handy to trade regardless of time of day). I'm assuming the high-end of the range is what they are asking for one; it is easier with less expensive packs, but I remember getting more than a few cards (like all of Double Crisis) for well under the list recommendations.

Much harder with a card that is currently competitively viable, though.
Actually I said 15-30 because I wasn't sure and it actually looks more like 30-35 GRI the problem is no matter how many times they release there's still a HUGE demand and usually after they leave they have a higher demand then before they entered the shop. Also, 1 time they had a Barnes & Nobel event where they gave out UNLOCKED Jirachi (the only way to get one outside of Canada) and that still didn't lower the price. IT'S NOT EVEN USED IN MANY DECKS ANYMORE

I got 3 of those online so I luckily don't have to deal with that. For Jirachi alternatives, i don't really see anything. Possibly Drampa-GX, just because all 3 attacks, especially Righteous Edge, are useful to Greninja BREAK.

IT'S NOT EVEN USED IN MANY DECKS ANYMORE

Yeah, it floors me that it is going for so much. What is it being used to counter now, anyway? I remember it being popular against Night March, but we have Oricorio (SM: Guardians Rising 56/145).

Back