• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Alolan Ninetales Gx ( Water ) + Zoroark Gx + Naganadel + Quagsire

AcePlayz

Just call me, the Pokemon Master!
Pokemon 19
4 Alolan Vulpix
3 Alolan Ninetales Gx ( Water )
1 Alolan Ninetales ( Water )
2 Zorua
2 Zoroark
2 Poipole
2 Naganadel

1 Wooper
1 Quagsire
1 Tapu Lele Gx

Trainers 29
3 Cynthia
3 Professor Elm’s Lecture
3 Guzma
3 Professor Kukui
3 Ultra Ball
4 Aqua Patch
3 Choice Band
2 Nest Ball
3 Brooklet Hill
2 Rescue Strectcher

Energy 12
12 Water Energy

This is 100% my deck idea, to my knowledge.
Let me know what you think of this list.

Possible Changes
- 1 Baby Alolan Ninetales
-1 Alolan Vulpix ( Beacon one )

+ 1-1 Quagsire line

Only 1-1 Quagsire, seems not enough since you'll prize one or the other fairly often. Add a Ditto <>, add 1-1 Quagsire line, agree minus the 1-1 Vulpix/Beacon (I might remove the GX not the baby).

I assume your deck concept is to put water energy on A9, attack with it, discard it, have Naganadel retrieve it, and have Quagsire move it back? Is that an accurate statement?

If so then I probably would skip a couple of aqua patches, trade one of the A9s for a Fairy A9 GX (to let you get the aqua patches out), and play a second Lele also, because that's going to be pretty important to get out turn 1. I also don't think you need nearly as many water energy; you really only need 3, right? So let's cut that down a bunch.

I'm going to cut your Zoroarks for now also; I think Zoroark makes any deck better, but here you don't have room for it, do you? I see your optimal 6 pokemon being:

Active - A9
Bench - Quagsire, Nagandael, Nagandel, Lele, A9?

Maybe you could fit one, but that's it. I'd rather have other things, probably.

Pokemon 20
3 Alolan Vulpix
3 Alolan Ninetales GX ( Water )
1 Alolan Ninetales GX ( Fairy)
3 Poipole
3 Naganadel LOT
2 Wooper
2 Quagsire
2 Tapu Lele GX
1 Ditto <> LOT <-- Can become A9, Naganadel, or Quagsire - gives you flexibility, and can be an Elm's target for Naganadel (most common use)

Trainers 32
3 Cynthia
3 Professor Elm’s Lecture
3 Guzma
3 Professor Kukui
3 Ultra Ball
2 Great Ball <-- With 20 Pokemon this will hit often enough to be useful
2 Aqua Patch
4 Choice Band
0 Nest Ball <-- You really don't need these
2 Mysterious Treasure <-- To get your Nagnadels and Poipoles out
3 Brooklet Hill
2 Rescue Strectcher
1 Counter Gain <-- This is super useful in matches where you're behind b/c it lets you attack with 2 energy, or to use your 50-point attack when you have only the 1 on
1 Counter Catcher <-- Also super useful

Energy 8
8 Water Energy

Back