(Almost) all the deaths and near deaths in pokemon history part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joefish19

Aspiring Trainer
I wil start off at 21, which is where i ended it in part 1
21,22,23 Ash #7 & friends, banned porygon episode in season 1, something shoots at them with powerful rockets and missles, which is exploded far away, thanks to pikachu
***NOTE: FROM HERE ON OUT, I WILL ONLY BE TALKING ABOUT MOVIES. IF I MISSED ANYTHING, POST IT HERE W/ TH FORMAT THAT I HAVE USED, and please put a '.5' or whatever if it goes between 2 numbers.
THE FORMAT IS:
CHRONOLOGICAL # PERSON OR POKEMON NAME, EPISODE NAME/# OR MOVIE NAME/#, FURTHER DESCRIPTION IN MORE DETAIL.

24 Deoxys, Destiny Deoxys movie, Deoxys is vaporized by Raquaza's extremely up close hyperbeam, it then took about 7 years to regenerate
25 Ash #8, Manaphy movie, Ash drowns trying to put the sea crown back together, but then Manaphy revives him using telekinetic powers
26 Sir Eric, Mysterious Mew & Lucario, he sacrifices himself to keep the 2 sides from fighting & detoying the castle
27,28,29,30,31 Ash #9, May, Brock, Max, and a famous person, Mew & Lucario movie, they get eaten by the tree's 'antibodies', but then mew tells the tree to spit them back up
32,33,34 Team Rocket,Mew & Lucario movie, same as Ash and friends in 28-31
35,36 Mew and the Tree, mew and lucario movie,they start dying, but lucario sacrifices itself to save them and be with Sir Eric
37 Lucario, mew and lucario movie, it sacrifices itself to save mew and the tree and to be with sir eric
** there is a lot of stuff in the lucario movie

38 Darkrai, Darkrai movie, It tries to stop/stall Dialga and Palkia`s fighting long enough for Ash, Dawn, and Brock to pay the music to calm them down, he succeeds but is destroyed, but somehow is alive at
the end of the movie
39 Giratina, Giratina and the Sky Warroir movie, has his powers sucked out of him by the badguy's machine, almost dies, then is healed by Shaymin
End of Part 2

I missed one
23.5 Unknown people, banned tentacruel episode, a mean person gets many giant tentacruel and terrorized the city by knocking down buildings and the like, Ash and friends probably beat them at te end of the episode

Status
Not open for further replies.