ZestyGan

Aspiring Trainer
Like Ranger64 said above, it's likely because the birds are shiny locked in the game (like Zacian and Zamazenta). Zacian and Zamazenta are getting Shiny V's at the exact same time as they are getting a shiny distribution.
I don't think they even should have printed these 3 gold cards. If they were gonna do 3 extra special gold cards they should at least be shiny. We literally have a super playable and successful Decidueye in rotation but he's not gotten a shiny card, yet the 3 birds are just lazily slapped onto a gold format. Cool.

dineinunes

Buzzwole Appreciation Account
I don't think they even should have printed these 3 gold cards. If they were gonna do 3 extra special gold cards they should at least be shiny. We literally have a super playable and successful Decidueye in rotation but he's not gotten a shiny card, yet the 3 birds are just lazily slapped onto a gold format. Cool.
The pokémon on gold cards are all supporter pokémon, not usually pokémon that have a deck built around them (I think the only exception would be Zacian). I understand why Decidueye didn't receive a gold card.