ALL POKEGYM MEMBERS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mjadex123

just recently i called someone who has these muscle spasms twitchy and asked him how this twitching was going and some other offensive things. but haha i am not banned over it! all these americans are! i was flaming all these americans but i got off the hook! hahahahahaha.

I seriously hope you're happy. Do you wanta know why so many Pokegym members have such a negative view about Australian Pokemon players? It's because of you. No wonder everyone hates us here because you provoke them and simply laugh about it. To tell the truth you should be banned from Pokegym merely by destroying our entire country's reputation alone but there's so many other things like this which you should have been banned about long ago. You might have won our Nationals Jade by beating me in the finals but that doesn't mean you're not an embarrassment to the entire Australian Pokemon community.

*Lock*

Why must you create such drama? We will not tolerate it here. Seriously, why would you go out of your way to say something like this? What is the point? Are you asking to be banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back