Pokemon All Ash's Cut Old Pokémon to Physically Reappear in the Future Sun & Moon Episodes?

Thomas Wiencek

Aspiring Trainer
I know that some of Ash's old Pokémon, including at Professor Oak's Laboratory and in training, that had appeared in the Sun & Moon anime series episode's 'Alola, Kanto!', include Ash's Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Muk, thirty Tauros, Totodile and Corphish, while his Charizard appeared in that episode, but only in a flashback in which he sent it to the Charicific Valley for its training by Lisa. Ash's Muk also appeared in another Sun & Moon anime series episode 'Show Me the Metal!", while the rest of Ash's other old Pokémon that were cut in the Sun & Moon anime series thus far included Kingler, Primeape, Snorlax, Heracross, Bayleef, Quilava, Noctowl, Donphan, Swellow, Sceptile, Torkoal, Glalie, Staraptor, Torterra, Infernape, Buizel, Gliscor, Gible, Unfezant, Oshawott, Pignite, Snivy, Scraggy, Leavanny, Palpitoad, Boldore, Krookodile, Talonflame, Hawlucha and Noivern. Now I wonder why? And including Charizard, do you think that all Ash's old Pokémon were physically cut in the Sun & Moon anime series episode 'Alola, Kanto!' will physically reappear in the one or few future Sun & Moon episodes? Why or why not? Please let me know, thanks. ;)

Back