All 68 “Incandescent Arcana” Cards Revealed!

Oh dear lord, I didn't even realize that. What kind of lunatic are running this TCG that they just can't stick to a thing? I'm fine with each gen having a new base 2-prizer, but there's no reason to drop lost zone cards after 1 set every single time...
Its a branding strategy where the lost zone only shows up once every generation so that set gets extra hype

That was the most underwhelming set reveal I can remember in terms of bringing back Pokemon who haven't appeared in a while.

Love to see all the new metal Pokémon. Klinklang + Memory Capsule could be interesting to use in a deck. I also wonder if the Mewtwo from this set will get any use in the lunarock deck. I also can’t wait to potentially try out that Ho-oh.
What is memory capsule for?

We need the ruling before assuming everythhing.

Not official. Alolan Vulpix V, yeah. VStar, nah. Cannot imagine the AA VStar looks like, especially VStar has Gold dust in the artwork
Did you not see the AAs for Charizard, Mewtwo and Leafeon Vstar? It's totally plausible for there to be a CSR of a Vstar at this point.

KANTO:
Pidgey
Pidgeotto
Rattata
Raticate
Alolan Raichu
Alolan Sandshrew
Alolan Sandslash
Nidoran♀
Nidorina
Nidoqueen
Nidoran♂
Nidorino
Nidoking
Alolan Ninetales
Alolan Diglett
Alolan Dugtrio
Alolan Meowth
Alolan Persian
Abra
Kadabra
Alolan Geodude
Alolan Graveler
Alolan Golem
Doduo
Alolan Grimer
Alolan Muk
Alolan Marowak
Tangela
Omanyte
Omastar
Kabuto
Kabutops
Dratini
Dragonair

JOHTO:
Chikorita
Bayleef
Meganium
Typhlosion
Cleffa
Igglybuff
Bellossom
Slowking
Unown
Corsola
Tyrogue
Smoochum
Elekid
Magby

HOENN:
Treecko
Grovyle
Sceptile
Zigzagoon
Linoone
Azurill
Volbeat
Illumise
Gulpin
Swalot
Lileep
Cradily
Anorith
Armaldo
Wynaut
Glalie

SINNOH:
Budew
Chingling
Bonsly
Mime Jr.
Happiny
Munchlax
Mantyke
Tangrowth

UNOVA:
Snivy
Servine
Patrat
Watchog
Audino
Darumaka
Darmanitan
Yamask
Cofagrigus
Tirtouga
Carracosta
Archen
Archeops
Solosis
Duosion
Reuniclus
Alomomola
Elgyem
Beheeyem
Stunfisk

KALOS:
Chespin
Quilladin
Chesnaught
Froakie
Frogadier
Spritzee
Aromatisse
Skrelp
Dragalge
Tyrunt
Tyrantrum
Amaura
Aurorus
Noibat

ALOLA:
Litten
Torracat
Popplio
Brionne
Primarina
Yungoos
Gumshoos
Type: Null
Silvally
Minior
Jangmo-o
Hakamo-o
Kommo-o
Nihilego
Buzzwole
Pheromosa
Xurkitree
Celesteela
Kartana
Guzzlord
Poipole
Naganadel
Stakataka
Blacephalon

I update the list everytime a new set is revealed, so if there some poke that had a card released and it is in the list, just let me know.

I dig that Alakazam...but what would he be good with? Immediately I think he would do well in a RS Urshifu deck or maybe a poison deck?

KANTO:
Pidgey
Pidgeotto
Rattata
Raticate
Alolan Raichu
Alolan Sandshrew
Alolan Sandslash
Nidoran♀
Nidorina
Nidoqueen
Nidoran♂
Nidorino
Nidoking
Alolan Ninetales
Alolan Diglett
Alolan Dugtrio
Alolan Meowth
Alolan Persian
Abra
Kadabra
Alolan Geodude
Alolan Graveler
Alolan Golem
Doduo
Alolan Grimer
Alolan Muk
Alolan Marowak
Tangela
Omanyte
Omastar
Kabuto
Kabutops
Dratini
Dragonair

JOHTO:
Chikorita
Bayleef
Meganium
Typhlosion
Cleffa
Igglybuff
Bellossom
Slowking
Unown
Corsola
Tyrogue
Smoochum
Elekid
Magby

HOENN:
Treecko
Grovyle
Sceptile
Zigzagoon
Linoone
Azurill
Volbeat
Illumise
Gulpin
Swalot
Lileep
Cradily
Anorith
Armaldo
Wynaut
Glalie

SINNOH:
Budew
Chingling
Bonsly
Mime Jr.
Happiny
Munchlax
Mantyke
Tangrowth

UNOVA:
Snivy
Servine
Patrat
Watchog
Audino
Darumaka
Darmanitan
Yamask
Cofagrigus
Tirtouga
Carracosta
Archen
Archeops
Solosis
Duosion
Reuniclus
Alomomola
Elgyem
Beheeyem
Stunfisk

KALOS:
Chespin
Quilladin
Chesnaught
Froakie
Frogadier
Spritzee
Aromatisse
Skrelp
Dragalge
Tyrunt
Tyrantrum
Amaura
Aurorus
Noibat

ALOLA:
Litten
Torracat
Popplio
Brionne
Primarina
Yungoos
Gumshoos
Type: Null
Silvally
Minior
Jangmo-o
Hakamo-o
Kommo-o
Nihilego
Buzzwole
Pheromosa
Xurkitree
Celesteela
Kartana
Guzzlord
Poipole
Naganadel
Stakataka
Blacephalon

I update the list everytime a new set is revealed, so if there some poke that had a card released and it is in the list, just let me know.
Well Sinnoh isnt that bad pretty much only the babys left which I think they are in a weird spot for the TCG anyway, so I really never expect them

Checking this expansion and comparing with your list
Yanma/Yanmega could easily be Tangela/Tangrowh both are primitive evolutions or however they are called and I think its like the third Yanmega en SwSh...
Entei already have a V and a single prize, while there is no single fire evolution line left, maybe take some single from another type and introduce Darumaka/Darmanitan line
Kyogre we already have 3 single prize ones with this, could have be Alomomola or Corsola
Milotic have 3 copys as well, which could have Alolan Sandsdrew/Sandslash or Skrelp/Dragalge, I suppose Milotic place is justified by CHR only
Gardevoir we already have V, Vmax, a single prize line and Radiant, this was the perfect time for Reinuclus line, sadly Gardevvoir is popular (I hate internet)
Third single prize Altaria, that could have be Raticate, Watchong, Linoone, Silvally lines or Audino and then I got an extra that I could give to previously mentioned Darumaka Line

You see PTCG? Is not too hard distribute the spot to give more Pokemons a chance...

No, if we assume that they would have revealed a CHR with the card like they have done for the other 4, then the only options left for CHRs, based on the positioning/numbering are:

1: Jynx or Luvdisc
2: Scizor, Pawniard, Bisharp or Smeargle

Would love Jynx to get some love. The Komiya art is already stunning.

I'm guessing the last one is Smeargle.
You think we are only getting 2 more? Dark Phantasma had 7 CHRs. We have 4 revealed as of now, and are missing #71 and #73 for sure, but do you think its possible #75 is a CHR as well? If thats the case, we could see 1) Jynx 2) Scizor ?3) Smeargle

Radiant Alakazam is blowing my mind right now. Holy SH*T! ?

As for Furisode Girl, It can really give you that surprise KO, kind of like Thorton exept better since you don't need to discard beforehand. But you may need to solve the energy problem though. Would definitely be perfect for Wyrdeer V! ?

You think we are only getting 2 more? Dark Phantasma had 7 CHRs. We have 4 revealed as of now, and are missing #71 and #73 for sure, but do you think its possible #75 is a CHR as well? If thats the case, we could see 1) Jynx 2) Scizor ?3) Smeargle
Dark Phantasma only had 6 CHR cards - Parasect, Pikachu, Gengar, H-Arcanine, Spiritomb, and Snorlax. 75 is likely Serperior V FA, starting the 6 FA V cards.

Did you not see the AAs for Charizard, Mewtwo and Leafeon Vstar? It's totally plausible for there to be a CSR of a Vstar at this point.
Yes. But it was for VStar Universe, a set that hasn't been officially revealed atm. So we cannot safely assume everything.

Back