N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
Lost Sweeper is pretty good. I guess it doesn't straight up replace Blower in Expanded because "exiling" VS discarding 2 things is a real tradeoff. Maybe you just replace your Fabas instead? Usually being an item would just be better, but Faba being a supporter is actually good, as it allows for VS Seeker, Lusamine, etc shenanigans that aren't reliably possible with items. I mean, at the very least this is an interesting thought exercise.
Except Lusamine is BANNED in Expanded

LucarioXFroslass

Bug Catcher
Amoonguss:
Ability: Prank Spores
Whenever this card is discarded from your hand by the effect of your opponent’s Pokémon’s attacks or Abilities or by the effect of your opponent’s Item card or Supporter card, discard all cards from your opponent’s hand.

Gardevoir (Secret Wonders):
Poke-POWER: Telepass - Once during your turn (before your attack), you may search your opponent's discard pile for a Supporter card and use the effect of that card as the effect of this power. (The Supporter card remains in your opponent's discard pile.) You can't use more than 1 Telepass Poke-Power each turn. The power can't be used in Gardevoir is affected by a Special Condition.

Professor Juniper:
SUPPORTER - Discard your hand and draw 7 cards.

"Judge" 🙋‍♀️

dineinunes

Buzzwole Appreciation Account
Amoonguss:
Ability: Prank Spores
Whenever this card is discarded from your hand by the effect of your opponent’s Pokémon’s attacks or Abilities or by the effect of your opponent’s Item card or Supporter card, discard all cards from your opponent’s hand.

Gardevoir (Secret Wonders):
Poke-POWER: Telepass - Once during your turn (before your attack), you may search your opponent's discard pile for a Supporter card and use the effect of that card as the effect of this power. (The Supporter card remains in your opponent's discard pile.) You can't use more than 1 Telepass Poke-Power each turn. The power can't be used in Gardevoir is affected by a Special Condition.

Professor Juniper:
SUPPORTER - Discard your hand and draw 7 cards.

"Judge" 🙋‍♀️
That Gardevoir isn't even in Expanded.

Charmaster:)

Collecting, playing, & making family memories.
I think LucarioXFroslass is just curious. And now I am, too.
My guess would be no? Since it is being used as the effect of "this power." (i.e. Telepass.)

Kontoleon

Aspiring Trainer
Giratina VSTAR was the new meta I thing the 280 can OHKO everything and we have tool removal. In fact you need only 2 times this attack while the 3rd was his vstar attack k.o the active Pokémon in you have 10 card In lost zone