Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
We now have clear images of all the secret rares from Battle Region. The set releases in Japan on Friday.

68-Roserade-1-141x200.jpg

#68 Roserade (Gardenia) (CHR)

b10290e860024c991c028a16025075868d3b2e78-143x200.png

#69 Chandelure (Shauntal) (CHR)

1442_CHR070_899AYASHISHI-143x200.png

#70 Wyrdeer (Mai) (CHR)

1442_CHR071_900BASAGIRI-143x200.png

#71 Kleavor (Lian) (CHR)

72-Mightyena-2-139x200.jpg

#72 Mightyena (Sidney) (CHR)

73-Hoothoot-2-141x200.jpg

Continue reading...

TheRainmaker

I like Expanded
Secret Rare Choice Belt huh... I guess a playset of those is where a sizeable chunk of dusting credits will go towards in the new online TCG client.

DragonRage

Rayquaza is pog
Why didn't they make alternate VSTAR arts for the Hisuian final starter forms ? That's a pity.. Rainbow Rares had their time imo, but now's about time to go to something else. Alternate arts are the chase cards of choice recently, I hope it'll stay that way. Just look at breakdance Genesect for example.. that's giving a lot more thrills when pulled than a Rainbow Rare. Change my mind

PartTimeTCGCollector

Aspiring Trainer
Why didn't they make alternate VSTAR arts for the Hisuian final starter forms ? That's a pity.. Rainbow Rares had their time imo, but now's about time to go to something else. Alternate arts are the chase cards of choice recently, I hope it'll stay that way. Just look at breakdance Genesect for example.. that's giving a lot more thrills when pulled than a Rainbow Rare. Change my mind
That is the reason why I collect pokemon cards. I have a preference of pokemon and try to collect as much variety of cards of that pokemon as possible.

Charmaster:)

Collecting, playing, & making family memories.
The Alternate Art is dead. Long live the Character Rare.
(Fortunately, Character Secret Rares appear to be Alternate Arts with humans plastered on them and higher pull rates, but I would imagine that it is still a disappointment for many. My condolences.)
(Remember that we used to have Alternate Arts, primarily Tag Teams, back in 2019. We will cycle back to Alternate Arts again. And Shiny Vaults, too. So, for those of you who held Alternate Arts (or Shiny Vaults) close to your hearts, your time will come again soon. And I hope that hearing so will be of encouragement to you.)

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
VSTAR are just normal Pokemon but in close-up angle. That will basically 2 alt arts of the same Pokemon (V and VSTAR). VMAX having alt arts makes more sensible, since they're Dynamax Pokemon.