Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
The official Pokemon site has revealed all 28 cards from Japan’s 25th Anniversary Collection! It will release on October 22nd in Japan.
The gold Mew and full art Professor’s Research are presumably secret rares. The set includes Pikachu V-UNION and Pikachu V, which are promos in English.
The Japanese set also includes eight holo Energy cards that are not in our Celebrations set.

040066_P_PIKACHIXYUU-143x200.jpg

040067_P_MIXYUU-143x200.jpg

040068_T_HAKASENOKENKIXYUUOKIDOHAKASE-143x200.jpg

040069_P_HOUOU-143x200.jpg

040070_P_RUGIA-143x200.jpg

Continue reading...

Last edited:

DMYSYS

Aspiring Trainer
Interesting there's no holo Fairy Energy. I'm await it's in some awkward phaseout period, but isn't a Fairy symbol on the booster packs for this set?

Raigetsu

Lightning Trainer
Somewhat irks me how the promos seems to be labeled by set release over time (Umbreon Star being the odd one) but went out of their way to put Charizard before they put Venusaur.

jiggliestpuff

Aspiring Trainer
It's so interesting to see the totally different way the set's released in Japan versus the rest of the world. I think I prefer the way we're getting it where you only have to buy one pack that's got it all in there. Though I can see that having the playable and historical cards separated out makes sense too. Does this mean Japanese players can pull the Pikachu V-Union pieces one by one from card packs? Ouch.

Wish we got those energies though!

onthelam

Aspiring Trainer
Do we know if the japanese set will be available for regular purchase after the lottery allotment has gone out? Seems like this set is going to insanely rare if there is no more stock after release.

PartTimeTCGCollector

Aspiring Trainer
They removed their respective set logo unlike the english version. Also, compare the new Groudon card with the english. The annoying pikachu logo overlap the female magma grunt. Terrible.