• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

/\/\AKE A \/\/ISH

Do you really want to trade your Luxray GL Lv.X/Flygon Lv.X, OR, is it just there to attract people?

• Yes, I do want to trade it

Votes: 46 51.1%
  • No, I was tired of bumping all the time.

Votes: 44 48.9%

• Total voters
you know you should really ask before jacking someone photo's on your thread. I don't mind but asking is usually the right thing to do.;)

Mike

pokemonmike said:
you know you should really ask before jacking someone photo's on your thread. I don't mind but asking is usually the right thing to do.;)

Mike

I am so sorry about that. Who is the owner so I can ask them. Generally I just google the name in google images and assume that whatever comes up through there is "open source" but I definitely understand what you mean.

Please point me in the right direction.

its geo baby said:
cml for nidoqueen mt with the gardi x deal

How about I throw in

1x DCE (base)
2x Croconaw MT

...Nidoqueen MT (Free Gardy X)

For your

1x Palkia G Lv.X
2x Palkia G

YourP1MP said:
I am so sorry about that. Who is the owner so I can ask them. Generally I just google the name in google images and assume that whatever comes up through there is "open source" but I definitely understand what you mean.

Please point me in the right direction.

its geo baby said:
cml for nidoqueen mt with the gardi x deal

How about I throw in

1x DCE (base)
2x Croconaw MT

...Nidoqueen MT (Free Gardy X)

For your

1x Palkia G Lv.X
2x Palkia G

well, now that u mention it, i only wanted the nidoqueen because of the freebie. so now how about:
my:
2 palkia g
?

your:
1 dce
1 croconaw mt
free gardi x

It is actually mine and yes you can use it, I just would have liked it if you asked first that is all, no harm done.

I did however get a nice little pm from a tripping council member about my post above but that , I guess, comes with immaturity of those younger staff members.:D Take care, I will only be trading on the gym from now on where you don't have to worry asbout dotting your I's and crossing your T's and worry if you are going to get a big bad warning.....LOL

Cya, pokemonmike

hey Mr. Pimp -- if you would like to do the old trade above with the Gardy X throw in LMK . . .

It depends on what the deal is like. to be honest I don't really want a Salamence Lv.X and I only need 1x Sableye SF.
so that leaves the Cyrus Conspiracys, of which I don't think I can trade straight up for 3x Zard.

YourP1MP said:
It depends on what the deal is like. to be honest I don't really want a Salamence Lv.X and I only need 1x Sableye SF.
so that leaves the Cyrus Conspiracys, of which I don't think I can trade straight up for 3x Zard.

well would you do:

3x cyrus
1x sableye

for

2x zard PA

its geo baby said:
my:
2 palkia g
?

your:
1 dce
1 croconaw mt

OK. I have to stress the fact that I need to get a Palkia G Lv.X.

Now you are sure that there is nothing I can put in for that?

I have Spiritombs (1 RH) if that helps, lol.

Back