• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

/\/\AKE A \/\/ISH

Do you really want to trade your Luxray GL Lv.X/Flygon Lv.X, OR, is it just there to attract people?

• Yes, I do want to trade it

Votes: 46 51.1%
  • No, I was tired of bumping all the time.

Votes: 44 48.9%

• Total voters
richkid50000 said:
are you interested in Flygon X? i need a Luxray X and would also trade for gold pika sleeves.

Nah, no longer interested in Flygon Lv.X. I am looking for a Luxray GL Lv.X as well;).

4x Warp Energy
1x Sableye SF
3x Cyrus Conspiracy
1x Pokemon Communication (HGSS)
1x Charizard PA

I have these from your wants.

And want a Dialga G lvl X. I don't know if you do uncommons/rares for lvl x's i seem to be the only one that would -- but yeah, i got those and know Dialga G X is 15$ where charizard PA is already 7$

piplup234 said:
All, but no Turns for trade. Have the others for trade...

How many of each Warp Energy and Cyrus?

Soariyant said:
4x Warp Energy
1x Sableye SF
3x Cyrus Conspiracy
1x Pokemon Communication (HGSS)
1x Charizard PA

I have these from your wants.

And want a Dialga G lvl X. I don't know if you do uncommons/rares for lvl x's i seem to be the only one that would -- but yeah, i got those and know Dialga G X is 15$ where charizard PA is already 7$

You are right, I consider Dialga G to be a really playable Lv.X as other people have asked me for it.

You really have 3x Cyrus and a Sableye?
Also do you have any Poketurns?

Yeah i really have 3x cyrus and sableye. I have only one poketurn left. So, actually if you have spare poketurns i would trade cyrus and sableyes for those.

Also need: rare candy ***, holo basic dark and steel energies*******, player reward energies, charizard PA, jumpluff HGSS, reverse holo cyrus conspiracy, reverse holo blaziken FB's, RH e-gains and power sprays.

I think that's it lol. Oh yeah, HGSS double colorless energies -- especially RH.

piplup234 said:
I have 2 extra warp and about 3 extra cyrus

Luxray GL Lv.X
Charizard Arceus
2x Warp Energies
3x Cyrus Conspiracy

Soariyant said:
Yeah i really have 3x cyrus and sableye. I have only one poketurn left. So, actually if you have spare poketurns i would trade cyrus and sableyes for those.

Also need: rare candy ***, holo basic dark and steel energies*******, player reward energies, charizard PA, jumpluff HGSS, reverse holo cyrus conspiracy, reverse holo blaziken FB's, RH e-gains and power sprays.

I think that's it lol. Oh yeah, HGSS double colorless energies -- especially RH.

I have 3x Charizard PA if you need any..although they are gonna cost you;)

yikes! well, whaddya need for em?

I could do:

3x cyrus
1x poketurn
2x sableye (one RH because, that's all i got lol)
some stuff

for 3x charizard PA ??

Soariyant said:
yikes! well, whaddya need for em?

I could do:

3x cyrus
1x poketurn
2x sableye (one RH because, that's all i got lol)
some stuff

for 3x charizard PA ??

Any way you could take out the Sableye RH and throw in a Salamence Lv.X.

Would also need a Salamence SF if you have any.

ChiaPet said:
How much are you selling the Zard from Arceus for?

You can inquire that in my selling thread. There is a link to it in my signature.

YourP1MP said:
Any way you could take out the Sableye RH and throw in a Salamence Lv.X.

Would also need a Salamence SF if you have any.

ChiaPet said:
How much are you selling the Zard from Arceus for?

You can inquire that in my selling thread. There is a link to it in my signature.

This is the most i could offer you for 3x charizard PA:

Salamence lvl X
2x Cyrus
2x sableye sf

Can't do more than that X_x. let me know through PM whether I'll be disappointed or not.

Soariyant said:
This is the most i could offer you for 3x charizard PA:

Salamence lvl X
2x Cyrus
2x sableye sf

Can't do more than that X_x. let me know through PM whether I'll be disappointed or not.

I am guessing that you don't have a Salamence SF?

Never mind the Sableye.

I could do it for

Salamence lvl X
3x Cyrus
1x Poketurn

LMK

YourP1MP said:
I am guessing that you don't have a Salamence SF?

Never mind the Sableye.

I could do it for

Salamence lvl X
3x Cyrus
1x Poketurn

LMK

I'm sorry i forgot to mention that -- no i dont have a salamence SF. also -- NUTS! I was hoping there could be a way to not trade the poketurn. Is there any way we could do this trade without it? Though I am very tempted to make this deal.

Soariyant said:
I'm sorry i forgot to mention that -- no i don't have a salamence SF. also -- NUTS! I was hoping there could be a way to not trade the poketurn. Is there any way we could do this trade without it? Though I am very tempted to make this deal.

Sorry man. I need the Poketurn. Remember its 3x Charizard AR ;)

Back