BW/BW2 Airplane in B/W?

keannofausto

mijumaru lover.
So,I discovered that there was an airplane in the scans.Here is the image:[image]It is the third photo.Where do you think they will go to?What do you think it is for? Post everything here.

Hopefully it'll be like the train in Sliver/Gold...it flies you to Hoenn!! :D -wishful thinking-

I think it'll be another "S.S Anne" as in you fly in it for a bit, battle a few trainers, find some items , save the pilot's daughter from jumping out the window parachute style, Pilot gives you HM Fly. Then you're done.

Densetsu said:
Hopefully it'll be like the train in Sliver/Gold...it flies you to Hoenn!! :D -wishful thinking-

I think it'll be another "S.S Anne" as in you fly in it for a bit, battle a few trainers, find some items , save the pilot's daughter from jumping out the window parachute style, Pilot gives you HM Fly. Then you're done.

Yep this is all that will occur. Any wishes of going to another region are just that wishes. It will never happen.

But an airplane you get to battle in? I wonder, would it have 3 floors like a jumbo jet? hmm...

And before anyone seriously contemplates Hoenn, let me just say this, las thread that talked about that got locked super quick.

Yeah one of my friends was telling me that you'd be able to fly a plane to the Hoenn region in Black & White which would be really cool but at the same time would be weird as it would just make up for remaking Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald on the DS.

Hmm they said the region was so far that you would need a plane or boat to reach them so i assume when they said that they meant that you would be able to go to another region and odds are its gonna be hoenn i mean it makes sense but then again i could be wrong

Oh boy here come the Hoenn in BW ideas again.

I am gonna post this before this gets out of hand. Btw I understand most you are young, and do not comprehend the whole idea of marketing and whatnot, but hopefully this will help y'all. (Not pointing anyone out, just making a general statement, aka Y'all= you all).

Here's some food for thought:
1.Combine regions in a game? No. Everyone saw how terrible HGSS were. Sure it gave us more places to visit, but ask yourself this, how quickly did you beat the Kanto gym leaders? I beat it in one to two hours tops. As your pokemon are already equal levels if not higher than the gym leaders, you have a relatively easy time throughout Kanto.

2. Pokemon is all about the money. Sure if such a collaboration would occur they would make a good bit of money. But by making remakes each generation, the money is flowing right into their accounts. 5 games a generation, 3 new region games, 2 remakes, going for 30-35 dollars a pop. Now that is a lot of money.

I copied this from another one of my posts on a similar idea. People were suggesting that not only should Hoenn be in the games, but all 5 regions. Hopefully this will help you understand why an inclusion of Hoenn, and any other region for that matter, would be a bad idea. Not trying to rant, just giving a clear explanation.

DarkLucario wanna add any thoughts onto this?

Personally I don't see a point in why the Hoenn region should be in the game when you could just migrate from Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald onto the 4th Gen games and possibly onto the 5th Gen games Black & White If it's possible to do that.

Something tells me it's not going to happen cause it seems like Black & White is a complete reboot to the Pokemon franchise and that it could be region locked in terms of not being able to obtain non-wild Pokemon from previous generations.

So far the only way is for the Zorua and Zoroark Movie event but not for the Dream World events with the Eeveelutions and wild Pokemon from past Gens. Sure you get to migrate a wild Pikachu onto Black & White and have the option of having it follow you around which is pretty cool but yeah...

monpyro97 said:
I think it brings you too Black City or White Forest

i agree or it can maybe have something to do with the sky theme or something but i agree black city or white forest

It's "Aeroplane"!

But yeah, I hope it has a useful point... Like.. team [team name] kidnaps you :O

Actually.. no.

im thinking it will take u to cities faster...it would be cool if there was a parachute type thing and u could catch flying pokemon xDDD

THE FIGHT IS ON {F}
Daz

Looks really interesting.
I think it will take one to a place like sevii islands or the fight area in DPPt.

The plane thing looks really cool. It would probably take the trainer to the islands south of the Isshu region or even across to different parts of the region.

I hope it is for so that when you get caught by the team they take over the airport, they kidnap you and bundle you onto the plane. Probably you escape by taking a parachute.

My guesses:

1: It takes to some area that is like the Sevii Islands.

2: It's part of a puzzle or it's decor and the airport is actually a gym (unlikely theory but what the hey.)

Back