Aggron VMAX and Granbull V from ‘Start Deck 100’ Revealed!

We are yet to get 3 gigantamax pokemon on a Vmax card:
Melmetal, Hatterene and Machamp. Although Pinsir had a mega evolution, it never got a Mega EX card in the XY Era. So was the case with Ferraligatr, Sableye, etc....
So it is possible that we might never get them. Or they might be included in the start deck 100. I mean they are 100 decks and so far we don't even know about at least 10 decks tbh.
There's 4 GMax forms left to bring to the TCG and Gen 9 is nowhere in sight. There were more Megas than GMaxes and they released those a lot slower than they release VMAX cards. If they can't get all of the Gmax forms a card they're genuinely incompetent at planning.

Yes, but you can not KO VMAXes with two energy on Eternatus VMAX or something else good. If I'm putting five energy on it without crazy acceleration, I expect it to do something special, but it just has a kind of normal big attack.
They will not print aggron just like that without any good acceleration. Just wait and watch bro. Right now I can only think of Galarian Meowth or Arceus Vstar to charge it up, but who would use Arceus for such a lame purpose?? Therefore only Galarian Meowth is an option that searches deck for 2 basic energies and attaches it to benched Pokémon.

Back