• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Aggressive Lurantis/Eeveeloutions

Vitiel

Mush. Up!
Pokémon - 15

* 4 Fomantis SUM 14
* 3 Lurantis-GX SUM 15
* 2 Eevee AOR 63
* 1 Flareon AOR 13
* 1 Jolteon AOR 26
* 1 Vaporeon AOR 22
* 1 Oranguru SUM 113
* 2 Shaymin-EX ROS 77

##Trainer Cards - 35

* 4 Trainers' Mail ROS 92
* 2 N PR-BLW BW100
* 2 Switch EVO 88
* 4 Acro Bike PRC 122
* 2 Lysandre AOR 78
* 4 Professor Sycamore BKP 107
* 2 Forest of Giant Plants AOR 74
* 1 Level Ball AOR 76
* 1 Revitalizer GEN 70
* 4 Ultra Ball SUM 135
* 2 Exp. Share SUM 118
* 2 Float Stone BKT 137
* 4 VS Seeker PHF 109
* 1 Professor Kukui SUM 128

##Energy - 10

* 10 Grass Energy 1

Main strategy is basically to have several set up attackers, rather than slowly relying on multiple usages of Flower Supply to accelerate energy. I've found that often having to do so lets other gets the upper hand on momentum versus Lurantis. Exp. Share helps with that significantly. Using all the Eeveeloutions since there's a lot out there now weak to each of their types--lots of Grass decks (and also Solgaleo), Volcanion, and Yveltal are still amok. Oranguru is a great supplement as this can burn your hand quickly, and lategame N defense is always welcome. It's funny to get energy on and hit back sometimes, too.

Vitiel

Mush. Up!
No thoughts? I feel like this ballpark is the best success I've yet had with Lurantis GX.

Seth Vilo

Perspiring Trainer
I'm no expert by any means, but here's a few thoughts:
  • I'd pump the FoGP up to 3, just so you can start the Lurantis cycle quickly.
  • With 2 Shaymin, and all the draw support from the Supporter line, I don't think Oranguru is enormously necessary
  • I don't think EXP Share is needed since you have direct access to the discard with Flower Supply
  • Another Level - or even a Timer Ball if you want to be gutsy - could be helpful to get either Eevee/Fomantis, or Timer to pull up the Eeveelutions you need
  • One thing I tried with another Eeveelution deck was a single Rotom Dex. I prized Vaporeon against Volcanion once, and couldn't stop it. Rotom Dex at least gives you a chance to grab the "-eon" you need, especially since Volcanion eats you.
  • 2 Revitalizer are great with Grass decks. I always find myself having to Sycamore away one in other Grass decks so having 2 rocks
  • One consideration for if you find you have Garb trouble is Beedrill-EX; I don't think garb hurts too bad, but in Yveltal+Garb it stops the type change from Jolteon and could be annoying.
  • I feel like Acro could be replaced for something different; no idea what, but I don't think Acro is overly needed.
I hope that helps! Like I said, I'm no expert, but I'm happy to throw ideas out even though I have no testing of this deck in particular. But I WANT to try it, since it's really cool!