Collecting Advice on dealing with League merchandise

The Binder Guy

Aspiring Trainer
Hey there folks, I've recently come into a massive collection of old League merchandise and I'm not sure what I should do with 'em. Here's a small list of what I got...

• League code cards
  • Sealed League Challenge prize cards
  • League Energy (some sealed, others are loose but in original packaging)
  • Gym Badge patches
  • League badges (pin-back and magnetic)
  • Pokemon phone straps
I was considering selling these, but I've heard that TPCi is a bit iffy on people selling League stuff. I'm also going to Worlds this weekend, so it's possible that I might use them as trade bait while I'm there. Other than those two options, I've got nothing.

Hey there folks, I've recently come into a massive collection of old League merchandise and I'm not sure what I should do with 'em. Here's a small list of what I got...

• League code cards
  • Sealed League Challenge prize cards
  • League Energy (some sealed, others are loose but in original packaging)
  • Gym Badge patches
  • League badges (pin-back and magnetic)
  • Pokemon phone straps
I was considering selling these, but I've heard that TPCi is a bit iffy on people selling League stuff. I'm also going to Worlds this weekend, so it's possible that I might use them as trade bait while I'm there. Other than those two options, I've got nothing.
What year we talkin'? If it's XY era stuff, I don't see it being worth anything, but BW and HGSS series league stuff had some pretty valuable promos like N, Rainbow Energy, HGSS DCE(those are expensive) and if you have HGSS league energy, you found the holy grail.

Also, as long as you didn't get them directly from TPCI as a league professor, sell them if you want. I sold a playset of Muscle Band for 16 bucks when they were at the most expensive, and they went fast.

What year we talkin'? If it's XY era stuff, I don't see it being worth anything, but BW and HGSS series league stuff had some pretty valuable promos like N, Rainbow Energy, HGSS DCE(those are expensive) and if you have HGSS league energy, you found the holy grail.
Most of it is XY-era stuff barring the metal badges, but a good amount of the energy is from BW-era (although I did find some HGSS/CoL crosshatch Energy in there too).

Here's a pic of one of the Energy packs, I've cracked open a one of these before and it's all Grass energy.

IMG_0896.jpg

And as far as getting them from TPCi as a Professor, I got them from someone who used to host a League but had to end it due to work-related issues. Oh, I can also provide pics of some of the other items too.

i would like to see pics of everything...
Sure thing, I actually took a picture that shows off the different kinds of League code cards I have on me. I'll post it here and I'll also update this post with more pics.

XP28H3P.jpg

9eUilLK.jpg

qdGdK2B.jpg

Last edited:
I have been looking for them code cards to buy for ages, i don't even want the codes on them i just want them for the artwork

Back