Question Adamant or Jolly Landorus-T 2v2

Eri

Aspiring Trainer
Hey guys,

basically I decided to get myself a Landorus for my Doubles Team. I have little experience and thus I'm not sure how I want to use my Landorus. But the first thing to decide is what nature I want to use. I found Jolly and Adamant being the most used ones. I personally don't see much value in being absurdly fast with Jolly + Scarf and missing out on extra damage. But that comes from my lack of experience. In my mind, having additional damage with every attack you put out in every situation is more useful than having a slight edge in speed over only some pokemon at all. I hope you understand my point.
So the question is, which of the two natures gives me more freedom of testing around; or punishes me the least if I approach without a real plan.

;;TL;DR;; Adamant or Jolly nature for 2v2 Landorus-T (not knowing if I want to use it aggressively or defensively)

Thank you very much!

Go for the Jolly, it can already hit hard without the investment and Landorus wants to hit first. Speed is key when you are returning a KO or trying to keep from being knocked out. That's coming from a guy who won't get competitive because of hackers...

Thanks for your reply.
That sounds reasonable. But I thought the 10% attack bonus gives you much more on his already very high attack, compared to the little bonus Jolly gives you. And I expected Landorus with scarf to be faster than the majority if Pokemon, anyway. So Jolly, in my mind, only gives you the advantage over other Scarf Users, right?
Correct me if I'm wrong.

Back