• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Absol g gyarados SF, (darkness dragon or chaos dragon?)

Aburame Yuki

Nothing to say...
Finally making this deck.

Pokemon: 24
2-2 absol g
4-3 gyarados SF
1-1 dialga g (trainer lock and lostgar tech )
4 sableye SF
2-1 uxie LA
1 azelf LA
1 crobat g
1 combee SF
1 unown q

T/S/S: 25
2 dual ball
2 expert belt
1 aaron's collection
1 palmer's contribution
1 pokemon rescue
2 pokemon collector
2 bebe's search
4 super scoop up
3 cyrus's conspiracy
2 energy gain
2 sp radar
3 poke turn

Energy: 11 (i know! 11 energy in gyarados!? )
2 warp energy
3 call energy
3 special dark energy
1 dark
1 water
1 metal

So the strategy in this deck is to get absol G to the field ASAP (<lol first time typing that). Sableye is my starter which lets me use collector or a call energy to get absol(s) out fast and they can be discarded later with absol if needed. The dual ball should help me get magikarp(s) to discard with absol g lv.X without hindering me from using a supporter to setup or cyrus's to get poke turn so i can abuse absols power. So the early game is about using absol to disrupt with the power and discard karp(s) with the attack. Absol will be in the game both early, mid and lat game and gyarados will make it's entry mid or late game. since i have 1 water energy i might use gyarados's second attack to discard my opponents top deck (so i might be able to mill them)

Anything you see that might help this deck? Suggestions are welcome ^^

I don't understand why combee sf. you could add in a trainer (pokemon rescue) for a similar effect.

Well i use combee SF so i can rescue a pokemon (magikarp) even when i'm under trainer lock. And since trainer locking decks are popular now it's even more useful.

Back