• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Absol 2.0 (Masters, City Champs)

Mous Arishi

Shiro loves Kuro!
2-2x Absol G Lv X (SV-SV)
1-1x Drifblim (MD-UD)
2x Honchkrow G (PT)
2x Crobat G (PT)
2x Uxie (LA)
1x Promocroak G (PT)
1x Ambipom G (RR)
1x Bronzong G (PT)
1x Skuntank G (PT)

Total Pokemon: 16x

4x Cyrus's Conspiracy
2x Bebe's Search
2x Pokemon Collector
2x Professor Oak's New Theory
1x Palmer's Contribution
1x Aaron's Collection

2x Galactic's HQ
1x Champion's Room

4x Poketurn
3x Energy Gain
3x Sp Radar
3x Power Spray
2x Expert Belt
2x Energy Exchanger
1x Luxury Ball

Total T/S/S: 33x

4x Special {D}
3x Call Energy
2x {D}
2x {P}

Total Energy: 11x

The strategy is simple, to rush them with Absol. Promocroak for Luxray Gl, and Ambipom for Garchomp C. I've continued tweaking the build, but wasn't sure if I should bump the old thread or just start a new one, since it's been more then 2 weeks since i've posted on the thread.

I'm not a fan of Luxchomp, nor do I have any of it's components except 2 regular Garchomp C. I'm usually not fond of playing SP, but I have come to love Absol. Realistically I'd like to throw in a 2-2x Garchomp C line as I get them, but I do like the toolbox feel of this deck.

Comments and Suggestions ARE VERY APPRECIATED!

I love absol g x but im surprised you havent heard of this combination with absol g x okay take one glatic Hq and put in chatot g see you put him down then level up absol g and choose what you want in the lost zone.

Back