Abra-Kadabra-Alakazam

uchihasasuke

Uchiha Sasuke
They're back in TCG, but does anyone know why they were absent for the whole ex-series? The absence of the Abra line made me feel the ex-series is missing something. I wish they at least made one version of Abra line in the ex-series. All we got was a dumb Alakazam* which is a basic pokemon.....

Coz... They can't make Kadabra into a card...

*OT: Are you uchichasasuke from PlayPark Forums? :p

Why are we constantly seeing these topics?

Anyway, noticed Kadabra is missing still? It got to have SOMETHING to do with Uri Gellar. I suspect they got some kind of truce.

They don;t want to get in trouble anymore. They can print Kadabra, but the guy might get angry again. Let's just hope someone kills him so we can all get Kadabra back.

ummm there was a alakazam* chg duuu

He already states that. Please don't spam. Read the rules. ~ Amt

Flygon said:
Coz... They can't make Kadabra into a card...

*OT: Are you uchichasasuke from PlayPark Forums? :p

No,I don't go to playpark forums or website.

I just realised there was no Kadabra..... I guess we'll never see it in TCG anymore :(

i guess they dont want to get in trouble, but that is dumb because they just came out with a kadabra for the figure game.... but i guess they didnt think anyone would care that they didnt have a card....

^There's your answer.
Lou Cypher said:

Anyway, noticed Kadabra is missing still? It got to have SOMETHING to do with Uri Gellar. I suspect they got some kind of truce.

Uri Geller is someone who sued Pokemon becaused he thinks Pokemon copied the concept of Kadabra's spoon bending from him.

No, it's because of the card Dark Kadabra, meaning Evil Gellar in some way, and, he also bends spoons.

Lou Cypher said:

no, because abra can just go and evolve into alakazam with it's move:/

im pretty sure its not cause of gellar, because they have a figure for the TFG of kadabra.... so card and toy whats the difference if its the name that is important, why would Gellar be ok with the toy....

Lou Cypher Wrote:

because we want an answer not speculation.....

Back