TCG Fakes ABC Custom Card Game

SneaselGenesis

Aspiring Trainer
Hey,

So I've decided to make a thread where people can get their creative juices flowing and have some fun. The rules are very simple. Using the English alphabet of A-Z, each player will make a card that's name starts with the letter following the previous poster's chosen letter. So for example, if the previous poster made a card starting with F such as Flareon, then the next poster must make a card that starts with the letter G such as Gliscor. You can share either a text-based card or an image-based card, as long as it fits the rules. :) Hope we all have fun. To kick things off I'll make the first card.

Abra - Psychic - HP 50
Basic Pokémon
Spr_4d_063.png

Ability: Sleeping Teleport
While this Pokémon is Asleep, if this Pokémon would be damaged by an attack (even if this Pokémon is Knocked Out), shuffle this Pokémon and all cards attached to it into your deck.

[P][C] Hypno Headbutt 20+
You may do 10 more damage. If you do, this Pokémon is now Asleep.

Weakness: [P] (x2)
Resistance: None
Retreat: [C]
Sleeps 18 hours a day. If it senses danger, it will teleport itself to safety even as it sleeps.

Now the next poster must make a card starting with B. :)

Last edited:
Just something really quick I fixed up because this interests me.

Bewear HP: 120 - Fighting
Stage 1 - Evolves from Stufful
bewear.png

[F][C] Jump Kick 50
Flip a coin. If heads, this Pokémon does 30 damage to itself.

[F][F][C][C] Hug of Destruction 170
Discard 2 [F] Energy attached to this Pokémon.

Weakness: [P] x 2
Resistance: None
Retreat: [C][C][C]

Pokédex: This Pokémon has the habit of hugging its companions. Many Trainers have left this world after their spines were squashed by its hug.

Question: how do you get those images?

Celebi - [G][P] - HP 80
Basic
celebi.png

Ability: Peaceful Appearance
If this Pokemon is on your bench, and as long as your opponents active Pokemon has no damage counters on it, you may switch this Pokemon with your active Pokemon.

[G][G] Future Seed
Any damage done to this Pokemon by attacks is reduced by 50 for the rest of the game.

[P][C] All Is Well 50
Shuffle this Pokemon and all cards attached to it into your deck.

Weakness: Fire (x2)
Resistance: Fighting (-20)
Retreat: [C]
It has the power to travel across time, but it is said to appear only in peaceful times.

The idea for Peaceful Appearance came from the Pokedex entry "but it is said to appear only in peaceful times", because your opponents active Pokemon hasn't been hurt.
Future Seed is because Celebi is able to travel through time. All Is Well is saying that Celebi has come and isn't needed anymore, so it will leave.
So, waddya think?

Last edited:
[BASIC] Druddigon HP120 [N]

druddigon.gif

[ABILITY] Cold-Blooded
This Pokemon does 10 more damage to your Opponent’s Active Pokemon for each [R] energy attached to it (before applying weakness and resistance).

[R][R][W][C] Dragon Rush 140
This Pokemon does 50 damage to itself.

Weakness: [Y] x2
Resistance:
Retreat Cost: [C][C][C]

Exeggutor Lv.40 HP: 80 [G]
102.png
Stage 1: Evolves from Exeggcute
103.png

[-] Nutrient Draw
Search your deck for a [G] Energy card and attach it to Exeggutor. Shuffle your deck afterward.

[G] Egg Barrage 20x
Flip a coin for each Energy attached to Exeggutor. This attack does 20 damage times the number of heads.

Weakness: [R] +20
Resistance: [W] -20
Retreat: [C][C]

Glad to see this has activity in it and I definitely enjoyed the cards so far. :) Also what images do you mean jade?

Ferrothorn - Metal - HP 90
Stage 1 - Evolves from Ferroseed
Spr_5b_598.png

Pokémon Power: Grapple Vine
As long as Ferrothorn is your Active Pokémon when your opponent Retreats his or her Active Pokémon, put 1 damage counter on that Pokémon.

[M][C][C] Metal Claw 40

Weakness: [R] (x2)
Resistance: [G] (-30)
They attach themselves to cave ceilings, firing steel spikes at targets passing beneath them.

Glad to see this has activity in it and I definitely enjoyed the cards so far. :) Also what images do you mean jade?

Ferrothorn - Metal - HP 90
Stage 1 - Evolves from Ferroseed
Spr_5b_598.png

Pokémon Power: Grapple Vine
As long as Ferrothorn is your Active Pokémon when your opponent Retreats his or her Active Pokémon, put 1 damage counter on that Pokémon.

[M][C][C] Metal Claw 40

Weakness: [R] (x2)
Resistance: [G] (-30)
They attach themselves to cave ceilings, firing steel spikes at targets passing beneath them.

The images of the Pokemon on the card. Someone already helped me out though. Thanks!

[BASIC] Glameow HP60 [C]

glameow.gif

[C] Glare
Flip a coin. If heads, The Defending Pokemon is now Paralyzed.

[C][C] Fickle Claw 30+
Flip a coin. If heads, put a Trainer card from your Discard Pile into your hand. If tails, this attack does 20 more damage.

Weakness: [F] x2
Resistance:
Retreat Cost: [C]

Back