Abaxter94's New Energy and Trainer Contest!

Master of The Six Kings
Name: Good.
Card: Good. Although why can't it be attached to "d" pokemon? 18 points.
Total: 19 points.

Because the effect makes it a "D" pokemon in a sence. "D" pokemon could then be turned back into there original type, destroying the whole point. It basiclly makes a pokemon delta for a turn.

Holon Laboratory

When you play this card,Flip a coin.If heads,search for a basic Pokemon,show it to your opponent,and
put it into your bench.If your hand has at least 5 cards,discard 2 cards from your hand and draw 1 card
from your deck.

icemaster
Name: Good. But the name is a bit missleading, as that would be a stadium. 1 point.
Card: The effect is good enough, but you had several grammer errors, such as "search for a basic Pokemon", and "put it into your bench". 16 points.
Total: 17

Next Round! See first page!

Swap Energy
Special Energy

This card provides ( C ) Energy. When you attach this card to your active Pokémon, you may discard one Energy Card attached to one of your Pokémon, (except Swap Energy) and draw a card, or you may choose a card from your hand, and shuffle it into your deck and draw a card.

Best I could think of.

Facade Energy
Special Energy Card

This Card provides 1 (C) Energy. If the Pokemon this card is attached to is affected by a Special Condition and attacks, draw 2 cards.

Everyone else better post by the time I get back from my league at 4:00 GMT-6, or else they loose points for this round.

Aura Energy
Special Energy Card

This Energy is both (Water) and (Steel).If this Energy is attached to Lucario or Lucario Lvl.EX,all of their attacks
are boosted by 20.

I know,i know,that there are some grammer errors,but i don't know how to say it.

icemaster
19 points.

This is the last round. Make any card you want! If you make the card with the word "________ or ________" in the title, you get an extra 10 points!

Holon Bank Vault
Stadium Card

This card stays in play when you play it. Discard this card if another stadium comes into play. If another stadium with the same name is already in play, you can't play this card.

When your opponent draws a prize card(s) you may discard 1 card from your hand. If you do, draw a number of cards equal to the number of your opponent's remaining prize cards.

Discard or Draw
Trainer Card

Flip a coin. If heads, you may either discard a card from your opponent's hand, or draw two cards from your deck.

Hope I understood you this time...

The two blanks are a secret for 10 extra points. I'll give the points out after everyone has posted.

Holon Citizen
Supporter
If you have a (Steel) Pokemon in your bench,that Pokemon's retreat cost is reduced by 1.

I don't think he's coming.Ill give this contest a head-start so that we can start fresh.

Alright, the winner is.... (drum roll please)

Fire Meowth. He had the secret word in his card, discard. The other word was Berry. MOT6K came in second, with Icemaster trailing in third, and ExDragon18 left behind.

Enjoy the next contest (if there is one)

Back