A Theory about Galactic Conquest in USA/EU

Lou Cypher

The melody of your defeat
Alright, Galactic Conquest, the "next" set in line. I have a hunch about it.
Our next set will be out due February-ish. Face it, around that time, Pokemon Platinum will NOT be out in USA/EU yet. My bet is on April for that, but eh.
More importantly is the factor Shaymin. Around that time, the Shaymin vs Giratina movie will air. This gives an interesting set theory.
This theory is simple. We will get all the NON-SP Pokemon from GC, as well as all trainers not associated with Pokemon Platinum (Meaning we'll get the fossils, Memory Berry, Revive, LV Max and thats it from GC), where the SP Pokemon and the Galactic-associated trainers (As well as Handsome, as he is a Platinum character) will be postponed till the April/May set. Ofcourse, this would mean a very small set.
Enter IFDS. We didn't get the full IFDS in Stormfront, we missed out on:
- Shaymin
- Shaymin X
- Giratina
- Dialga
- Shaymin (SD)
- Giratina (SD)
- Miasma Valley (SD)
- Dialga (SD)
This makes for a slightly better list. But wait, there is still more. Japanese Promos, the new Entry Pack, stuff like that can all be added to this set.

That way, we're looking at a set around 100 cards, maybe a bit more. The next set (BET) would have all the SP Pokemon and could very well be another 140+ card set.

Keep in mind that this is all speculation, but might end up being the truth. Don't keep me on it though.

I like your theory Cypher. I think it may be a good possibility. My son is looking forward to the Drapion LvX.

I could definitely see this happening. I think the next set will be more of a filler set, like Majestic Dawn was.

And if that ever comes true, it's gonna suck. I was hyped to use galactic cards for nationals but oh well.

Well Sasarai, they would still be in before the great majority of Nats, which are way after early May anyway.

Problem is, Philippine Nationals tend to start earlier than most nationals. We'll prolly have ours first week of May, and BET might come a few weeks after that.

I said something like that a while ago. It is obvious that I fully agree with the theory.

Too bad that means they'll delay Handsome's Investigation. =( I loved that card.

Whoo, that's one excellent theory there.

So we'll have to wait for some cards to appear due to Platinum :/

While that means we'll eventually get alot of cards in one set, I don't like the waiting.

I wonder if the Japanese Snorlax promos will be in this set? I'm curious to see what Snorlax Lv. X does. :p

Yeah, when I heard the news I thought of this thread...

Anyway, it doesn't look like this theory will be true...but hey, that means we get Looker's (HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE name btw.) Investigation/whatever sooner.

The pack with Darkrai had came out before the Darkrai Event happened, around The Rise of Darkrai, so Shaymin WILL be in it, and the next pack is actually called Platinum.

Back