• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

A little something different...SpeedToad

catutie

Ahhhhh back.....er....kind of
just to let you know...yes this deck works but i want it to work BETTER (as in...faster)

Pokemon
4-4-3/1 Politoed UL/ Poliwrath
3-2-3 Feraligatr Prime
4 Mantine

T/S/S
4 Collector
4 PONT
4 PokeBall
4 Candy
4 Communication
2 Junk Arm

Energy
4 DCE
10 {W}

idea of this deck you ask? WELL you rush out water pokemon then send up a politoed and cash in with its big chorus attack. with all the fire decks coming up i though HEY lets make something BESIDES blastgatr.

now i need to make this faster, getting feraligatr on T4 is not acceptable and it needs to be out faster so...HELP MEH

^mantine keeps it pretty consistant along with all the searches in there...but i guess go ahead

This is WAYYYYYYY too flippy, for how little damage it outputs. Your average output is going to be 90, and thats considering you have all of your bench filled, which is NOT a good idea with Catcher coming into the format. This average damage output also weaker than Blastoise, and it can't snipe either. Blastoise also has more HP. IMO, either run Blastgatr, or run Jumpluff or Cinccino, but this is just meh.

^this is mostly to counter reshirams and blastgatr (imagine...12 flips in a turn) and with 6 flips i usually can get a good 120...usually. true its a bit flipply but against up and coming decks like reshiboar and blastgatr this deck rules...of course against magneboar it loses but not to badly

Use pokeballs instead of PETM(Its much faster) then drop a poliwhirl and a politoad for a poliwrath(dynamic punch is actually pretty good) take out a croconaw and a water energy for 2 junk arms.

So.
-4 PETM
+4 Pokeballs (Less consistent but more speedy)
-1 Politoad
+1 poliwrath (more consistent damage)
-1 croconaw and poliwhirl
+2 junk arms

Back