• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

A little rogue: Pidgeot/Ampharos

corabed

Consistency is Key
This is just a rogue deck I built to see if it had potential, and I think it does!

~Pokemon-25~
4-3-4 Pidgeot (TM/COL)
3-2-3 Ampharos Prime (HGSS)
1-1 Dodrio (UD)
1 Smoochum
1 Boufalont [Revenge] (BW)

~T/S/S-25~
4 PETM (Professor Elms...)
3 Pokemon Collector
2 PONT
4 Rare Candy
4 Pokemon Communication
3 Lost Remover
3 Junkarm
2 Pluspower
2 Pokemon Reversal

~Energy-10~
6 {L}
4 {C}{C}

~Strategy~
Set up Pidgeot to lock attacks, (Headwind: 20 damage and your opponent has to pay {C}{C} more to attack). Lost remover DCE and other Special Energy.
Ampharos' Body to hurt them when they attach the extra energy thats now needed.

EDITS:
-4 Cleffa
-2 Pokegear

+2 PONT
+2 Pokemon Reversal
+1 Smoochum
+1 Bouffalont

Kecleon-X

124c41+
I might go for -1 Cleffer and take out the Dodrio and go for a +1 Tyrogue and +2 Catcher when it comes out. Pokegear doesn't really help you because you only have two types of Supporters, this cannot help late game.

I might pull one or two Elm for Copycat or PONT. ;)

corabed

Consistency is Key
Thanks Kecleon-X
I don't want to put in Catcher since it's not out yet but i'll put in PONT.

Infernape1010

like a ghost rider....
take out the pokegear and add in pokemon reversal (catcher when its released) this will alow you to bring a pokemon with not veary much energy and a high retreat cost up to the acive postion this will also let you get cheep koes against babies .

Al Capownch

Old Man - wants coffee
imo take out the cleffa, you don't really need it for this deck as you have messenger.
Instead you should probably lead with igglybuff, as this start can completely confuse the shit out of your opponent and annoy them to no end.
not only that, but it also synchronises well with headwind, and you can be annoying all you like.

If you pokemon collector out 2 pidgey and mareep, you can stall with igglybuff, igglybuff dies, messenger the pokemon you need. q.e.d.

so
-2 cleffa
+2 igglybuff

CarlosDuranJr

Carlitosbob
no igglybuff, use Smoochum or Aipom (UL). moves their energy around. and since most people run dual type decks, it's nice to jack their energy in a way.

corabed

Consistency is Key
@carlitosbob
Thanks, i'll probably use some smoochum and some aipom as I only have one of each.

@Al Capowynch
I just realised Igglybuff kind of tones down Pidgeot so I won't use it.

@Everyone
Any more suggestions?

techmek

Aspiring Trainer
- 1 Aipom
+1 Bouffalant (91/114 - Revenge)

Your already running double colourless and dodrio means it has no retreat so there is no negative affects from running it and Aipom really isnt that great.

Clownshateu2

RIP Pokemon TCG: 1996 - 2011.
But you know that Yanmega (Biggest deck so far) can attack even with Headwind? Just saying. But overall agianst any other deck, it has great potential!

Infernape1010

like a ghost rider....
take out 2 petm (n 2 is lots when you have 4 comms...) and ad a 1-0-1 ampy non prime for the yanmega prime matchup

corabed

Consistency is Key
@Clownshateu2
I know... But at least Ampharos has type advantage.

@Infernape1010
I'm not sure about non-prime Ampharos 'cause I can attack with the Prime for the same amount of damage (with heads), no recoil and more HP.
But I might swap two Elm's for 2 more PONT,

techmek

Aspiring Trainer
Have you been testing the deck? How has it been running against other decks?
Does it stand up to the major leaders of the format?

corabed

Consistency is Key
I does ok against ReshiPhlosion but my ReshiPhlosion isn't that good. :(
I very nearly beat my EmZone (Magnezone Emboar) 2 Reshiram and Emboar and a Magnezone Prime ALL had just 10 HP left.
(My EmZone is pretty good).

Other than that I have'nt really tested because i'm scared of it failing really bad. lol.