Ruling A Hard questions need to be answer. Please.

Blastoise_Trainer

My True Strength is with Water Pokemon
1. About Sidney's Stadium lets say that I poison my opponets pokemon. They have Sidney's Stadium out but there pokemon isn't a dark type Pokemon until his turn use Water Weavile Poke-Power to make is Active pokemon a Dark type. So because Sidney's Stadium is out so that all Dark type pokemon cant be Poison etc. So the question is because my opponets pokemon is Dark on his turn does the poison go away or other speacial effect.

Sidney's Stadium doesn't stop Poisoned. Read the card. It only stops Asleep, Confused, or Paralyzed, so it can only erase those conditions. This means that Sidney's Stadium can't erase Burned, either, so keep that in mind.

Right, Sidney's doesn't stop Burned or Poisoned. The card says "each player's [Dark] Pokemon can't be Asleep, Confused, or Paralyzed."

But as for those conditions, if you use Weavile to change a Pokemon to Dark, and that Pokemon has one of those conditions, it gets removed immediately.

ok thanks didnt metion that it was a mistake we were agrueing about if his pokekmon is still confuse. Well thanks to all of u.

Back