a good water or steel or grass deck?

ttarisgodzilla

Aspiring Trainer
i think this is the right place to post this. a buddy of mine has a lot of steel, grass,and water type cards. does anyone recomend a decent deck he could make? his steel stuff is pretty good. considering he has heatran,dialga, metagross,bastiodon, skarmory and some others.
his grass types are all over the place ranging from scyther to sceptile and combee and ledian. bugs and grass and poison.
his water is okay with his strongest being gyarados SF and obamasnow SF, some lumineon and other cards.
he has no stadiums to support either energy type, but has a lot of supporters with draw power.
he's down in the dumps right now cause i wailed on him 4 times in a row last night with my t-tar deck.(gotta love it!) your suggestions are welcomed.

If he wants to have a more favorable matchup against T-Tar, and other decks, then he could play an Obama deck. If he has 4-4 Abomasnow then you could make a spread deck, also if he has Steelix SF he should play that too.

Thank you for not capitalizing a single word! *-1 G/S*
Water-Kingdra
Steel-Magnezone
Grass-Torterra
Your question is really weird, deck types are not based like this, go to the Modified Format Decks thingy, find something you like, and then buy some Claydol off eBay.

Kingdra and Abomasnow come to mind for Water. Leafeon and Torterra can be good decks for Grass. Steelix is a pretty fun rogue deck, but Magnezone is the best for competitive play.

cheese and rice people... what a let down. first and foremost :
jedi master- step off my nuts about the whole "capitalization" thing. grammar ,i believe, applies to spelling words correctly. not capitalizing things. the whole reason they put that rule on this website is to stop people from spelling like a 3yr. old. so don't go all "punctuation nazi" on me. i had enough of that crap in grade school, i didn't put up with it then, i won't do it now.
and another thing, i tried searching in the modified forum, however, not knowing what to search for, i ended up asking **WHAT** to search for. as in, "what kind of deck should my friend run considering he has these type of cards?"
and one more thing! these are not my cards, as stated above. funny how someone who wants to ride others about punctuation can't read correctly. good day sir!

now, as for the rest of you, thanks for your input.
as a side note, if people want to continue flagging me for punctuation and not for grammar, then there will be blood.(figuratively)
i mean it- I WILL GO ON A GRAMMAR/SPELLING/PUNCTUATION/ ANYTHING-ELSE-I-FEEL-LIKE FLAGGING-YOU-FOR WARPATH.
you've been warned.

I played a rogue deck at a Cities. It was 4-4 Vespiqueen, 2-2 Cherim, 2-2 Claydol, and 2 Phione. It worked pretty well, but against T-tar, you have to be really lucky with drawing. Its power is wiped out with Unknown G. Its a very fun deck.

Also, an Abomisnow- Dusknoir deck is a sniping spread deck, if that's what you want.

cool! thanks geo baby! hey if ya don't mind telling me, what is a rogue deck? until now , i thought it was a dusknoir deck, but your rogue has none.

A rogue deck is basically the type of deck that you don't see everyday. They have the element of surprise. Like how an unknown deck like Beedril won last year's Regs.

Back