Ruling a bunch of rulings i got wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

ogeray

Aspiring Trainer
so i took the prof exams for fun and it seemed like i got alot of the questions wrong. mostly on rulings and penalties. can you professors shed some light on the correct answer?

much appreciated as i cannot find them in the OP rulings

1) Randy calls a judge during a sanctioned tournament and complains that his opponent will not let him count the cards in her deck and discard pile. What should the judge do?

2) You are judging a State Championship and a player asks if he may use a 30-sided die instead of a coin. What do you do?

3) You are judging a local Booster Draft tournament. During round 3, you notice that Susan (35 years old) is playing with a proxy card. She informs you she made the proxy because she doesn't want to play with the foil Charizard d she opened in the draft. She keeps the foil Charizard d easily available for her and her opponents to consult. What do you do?

4) Tournament reports are considered delinquent after how many days?

5) At a Spring Battle Road tournament, you are preparing to cut to the top four. When you print the standings report, you notice that the players in 4th and 5th place have identical records, including the Opponent's Win Percentage and Opponent's Opponent's Win Percentage, which are normally what is used to break ties. The players did not battle each other in the Swiss rounds. How do you determine which player makes the top 4 cut?

6) Josh (a spectator) is watching a match and sees one of the players make an illegal play. What should Josh do?

7) Mike is at a Battle Road tournament and he is getting ready to start the game. He has played with his sister at League and tells his opponent to roll a die and says he will do the same. High roll gets to choose who goes first. You are the tournament judge you overhear this conversation. The best advice for Mike is ...

8) What is the minimum age that someone can be to become a Tournament Organizer?

9) Which of the following is necessary to run a POP-sanctioned Pokémon tournament?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back