• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

A Blast/Gatr deck. Help please.

A

ac195

Since the Fix My Deck thread is locked i put it here, if theres another place, please send my thread, thx)
My Blast/Gatr deck idea trys to put in spiritomb to slow opponents, using Unowns to retreat when i need to, then repeat to get my gatr and blast. I know trying to get two stage 2 pokemon isnt exactly lightning speed like lux lv x sp but im trying to slow them down in order to get my setup faster. So this is my idea, open to constructive criticism:

Pokemon
4 Squirtle
2 Wartortle
3 Blastoise
2 Totodile
2 Croconaw
2 Feraligatr
2 Spiritomb
2 Uxie
2 Crobat G
3 Unown Q

Supporters
3 Bebe’s Search
1 Palmer’s Contribution
2 Interviewer’s Questions
2 Pokemon Collectors
1 Professor Oak’s Research

Stadium
2 Broken Time Space

Trainers
3 Rare Candy
1 Luxury Ball
3 Pokemon Communication
2 Quickball
4 Poketurn

Energies
10 Water
2 Double Colorless

I would have put the claydol that has the tech to draw a hand of six, but i think thats illegal now, right? Same with Roseanne's Research. I'm not really sure if they are illegal, if they arent i will put them in. Please correct me or let me know im right. If the idea of using Unown as an energy to spiritomb, allowing me to still use my waters on who i please, turn after turn to retreat, i would need switches to play him back, so i need to add those. If the idea of spiritomb is too much, because im starting to think it is, let me know and point me into the direction of which pokemon/trainers/supporters i should substitute.

You're going to need the Division and the Event this is for in the title. Thanks.

dmaster out.

Back