Wi-Fi Trades 6 IV Ditto Giveaway!

can i have a modest one
i have deposited a klefki
asked for lv 91 ditto modest or jolly
thankyou

I am sorry I just got to this. I have been working and haven't had the time to get to this as fast as I could. Can you please re-upload another Pokemon?

I'll try to get another one up at about 3:30, I left my DS at home and can't get to it until then. Sorry!

Hello and thank you so much for doing this! I've been trying to get a perfect ditto for a while now :) I put a male Yungoos caught with a quick ball in the gts nicknamed DRAGON. My trainer name is Dragon. Could you please send the ditto holding a destiny knot? Shiny and adamant nature would be cool but not necessary at all. Thank you again and is there any way I could return the favor?

Sorry I didn't read the rules first. I just found the link and got super exited :/ I'll change pokemon and edit previous post.

Thank you very much :) Is there anything I can do for you? I've spent so much time and energy looking for one and I want to repay you somehow!

Hello I'm interested in trying to get into competitive and would greatly appreciate a calm ditto. I've deposited a level 41 carbink named Yakkov in an ultra ball. Thanks for your time.

Hi! I was wondering if I could have a 6IV Ditto.. (any nature would do)
I've deposited a female lvl 31 Golbat with the nickname Yakkov looking for a lvl 91+ Ditto :)))
I'd be forever grateful if you would acknowledge this request :)

My IGN is Joa :)

Last edited:
Okay, seriously. Who even looks for a grimer on the GTS?

Alright, hopefully this time it'll work. Level 59 male Golduck named Yakkov, trainer name Cypher, and message "I want to trade for a pokemon that will help me with my adventure."

Okay, seriously. Who even looks for a grimer on the GTS?

Alright, hopefully this time it'll work. Level 59 male Golduck named Yakkov, trainer name Cypher, and message "I want to trade for a pokemon that will help me with my adventure."

It seems like this one was snipped as well >.<

So because of this PM me, and we can do a trade via friend code so this doesn't keep happening. I am sorry for the inconvenience this has been.

Hi! I was wondering if I could have a 6IV Ditto.. (any nature would do)
I've deposited a female lvl 31 Golbat with the nickname Yakkov looking for a lvl 91+ Ditto :)))
I'd be forever grateful if you would acknowledge this request :)

My IGN is Joa :)

It seems like this has been snipped. If this happens again we can trade via friend code :)

It seems like this has been snipped. If this happens again we can trade via friend code :)
Hi! I've redeposited another lvl 31 Golbat requesting for a lvl 91+ adamant natured Ditto :) (Please dont mind my hoard of lvl 31 Golbats :D)
Anyways, thank you in advance for acknowledging this!!

Hi! I'm looking for a modest ditto. I've put up a level 31 alolan vulpix named Keokeo that was caught in a nest ball. Thanks in advance!

Back