• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

6 Corners Variant

Magnezone_Elf

Sexy as ever!!!
Here's my 6 corners variant.
Pokémon-16
1 cleffa
1 pichu
1 shaymin
1 kyurem
1 zekrom
1shaymin ex
2 mewtwo ex
2 terrakion
3 Cobalion
3 virizion
Energy-15
4 rainbow
4 prism
2 {G}
4 {C}{C}
1 spec {M}
Trainers-29
1 pluspower
2 Cheren
2 Super rod
1 scoop up
1 seeker
3 junk arm
3 collector
4 eviolite
4 catcher
4 switch
2 pont
1 n
1 juniper

Well, I think that there is no need for the cleffa since virizion is usually the main starter, and I don't think that pichu will be that useful either. I also do not see a need for 3 cobalion. I think 2 is usually enough since kyurem and kyurem EX decks are not that great and will probably not be played much. I'd add 1 more collector. I think that -1 catcher or switch could also help since junk arm is there to help get them back after they are used. I think that more PONT, Juniper, N, or Cheren could also be helpful for more draw power. I also think that there should also be some grass energies instead of metal because usually in Six Corners decks Virizion is the starter.

That's the point of cleffa, it can refresh hand multiple times. Pichu is really just support. I probly couldn't play without Cobalion. So, thanks, but no thanks.

I agree with what Jirachi said, though you might want to consider taking away one of the catchers, since you probably won't use all 4 in a single game, and putting in another Zekrom or Kyurem. I definitely don't see the use of both a cleffa and a pichu in a 6 corners deck, since you want to start with one of your big attackers anyways, and Cleffa/Pichu could just end up being catcher bait.

Just a thought, but otherwise it looks like a good deck :)

Pichu is for if I don't get a virizion in my opening hand. I scoop it when I used it. Cleffa is more something to stall with.

I wouldn't use either but if you really want to use one, I'd just use cleffa since pichu can help the opponent set up as well. With cleffa you can just get out collectors and just get all your pokemon. I'd really just not include cleffa or pichu, and there is a reason that most six corners decks don't use it. Once you see the deck that they are playing, you can easily get out a counter, even if virizion isn't there. Try using more draw power. I don't think 6 is going to be enough. Try Sage's.

500th post!

Look, I really just need to be able to counter things and play this, as juniors is crazy easy. Ill do my best and thanks for the advice about pichu...

Back