Pokemon 4th gen wishes

bacon

!!!!!
Someone mentioned earlier about fusion pokemon, which would be kinda cool... electrode+magneton? Magnetrode! I just hope they dont make any more baby pokemon... they suck.

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Baby pokemon are cool even though some of their attacks are not that good.:)

Hakking

Aspiring Trainer
I definitely think that some new type combos should be introduced, like a fighting/flying type. I'd also like to see normal/ghost and grass/ground. Of course, a fire/grass would be fantastic. My greatest hope is for a dark/poison.

We certainly don't need any more normal/flying, bug/poison or rock/ground!

Thunderbird

...wants an anti-power deck...
More Eeveeeeeeees!
New types would be interesting, a Light-Type? Sounds awsome! But I think it won't come true in this gen.
I'm also for the legendary cat idea (it wouldn't surprise me if there will be legendary Mouse-Pokemon XDDD)

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
I like them just the way they are because they are cool.:)

Pokemunkulys

Pokebeach Veteran
i love eevee and its evolutions, so some more would be awesome.  a "sound" type would be cool, and also maybe evolutions of semilegendary pokemon(regis, latia/os, unown, dogs[because they're not the main johto legendaries, the two birds are, that makes them semis], Dragonite, chimecho, kecleon, relicanth, lapras, porygon(2)etc.).  

The actual story of mewtwo is that mew gave birth, and they experimented on the mew, trying to make the ultimate pokemon. mewtwo has emerged as an idea, the ultimate pokemon. in THREE movies he was expressed as flawless, as the best, as the ultimate.

bacon

!!!!!
no more baby pokemon PLEASE they're just so pointless! >< the only reason they exist is because the creators couldn't be bothered to think of any new ideas..
They should make... AN ELECTRIC MOUSE POKEMON! OMG!!!

Hakking

Aspiring Trainer
Wouldn't it be nice if something was done to make Ditto less useless in battle? Maybe an evo of Ditto that copies all stats and moves of an opponent.

Or a Transform move that is permanent, like Sketch is permanent. That way, a Ditto could have four different pokemon that it could transform into. Even with mediocre stats, it would be useful to have four different types to switch into. Imagine a Ditto who could morph into a Flareon, Jolteon, Vaporeon, or Golem! That could be a handy poke!

Mousie

Aspiring Trainer
I'd like to see more dark and steel pokemon, also I love the legendary cat/ mouse idea.
Although they might not do that since we already have Mew and Mewtwo.

Pokemunkulys

Pokebeach Veteran
RE:  4th gen wishes

Hakking said:
Wouldn't it be nice if something was done to make Ditto less useless in battle? Maybe an evo of Ditto that copies all stats and moves of an opponent.

Or a Transform move that is permanent, like Sketch is permanent. That way, a Ditto could have four different pokemon that it could transform into. Even with mediocre stats, it would be useful to have four different types to switch into. Imagine a Ditto who could morph into a Flareon, Jolteon, Vaporeon, or Golem! That could be a handy poke!
that sounds like a great idea! imagine:flygon, zapdos, typhlosion, and hitmontop!

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
a permanent transform... challenge mew, transform, catch mew and you have 2 mew. That would be the most broken pokémon EVER
BTW, one of the members of my msn group a ditto-evo (click here).