DMYSYS

Aspiring Trainer
Struggling to even figure out where dialga's legs are on the special art one, terrible designs for them both.
"they haven't aged well," people will say about them in a few years time, oblivious to the fact they were ridiculously uninspired from the get go

Keraunos

Aspiring Trainer
Did Lilligant kick that Spheal?

Either Spheal or the tree. I'm guessing Spheal, it looks like it's...got stuck?

Anyway, I'm no expert on cards, but is this first time a white striped Basculegion appears on the card?

Edit: Got confused with genders/striped Basculegion, haven't play Legends yet...

Stevenw7!

Aspiring Trainer
Does anyone know if there will be character cards again in this set or did they do away with them?

Mimikeon

Aspiring Trainer
They're expecting Tracking Shoes to be a staple, huh? It feels like that's an uncommon feeling in the player base, as most seem to feel it's just a slightly different Acro Bike.

Charmaster:)

Collecting, playing, & making family memories.
hyper Rare Grant reminds me of the Cracked Glass theme deck holos with that texture. A nice flashback to make up for the fact that we haven't gotten any since V Battle Decks first debuted.

TandemTCG

Aspiring Trainer
The numbers for Space Juggler doesn't make sense to me...how can Heatran V FA be #72? Beedrill must be getting a FA and an alt, but there's still 2 spaces inbetween...also looks like no room for Oranguru V?

Edit: just saw the edited main story after writing this haha. Also not the first time a Pokemon wasn't in the correct order; we had hyper rare Primarina GX come before hyper rare Alolan Ninetales GX in Guardians Rising. That said though, it is the first time where an entire typing has come before another when it normally shouldn't.
Also, Pheromosa & Buzzwole-GX being UNB 1 and Caterpie being UNB 2! NGL it does tick me off that the set places were swapped, but at least I don't bling out my decklists, so I'm not prone to putting a Heatran V in my Palkia VSTAR deck d:

TandemTCG

Aspiring Trainer
hyper Rare Grant reminds me of the Cracked Glass theme deck holos with that texture. A nice flashback to make up for the fact that we haven't gotten any since V Battle Decks first debuted.
Theme decks were horrible, but cracked ice holos was the real stuff. Really liked Sceptile and Galarian Sirfetch'd in particular!

dineinunes

Buzzwole Appreciation Account
Also, Pheromosa & Buzzwole-GX being UNB 1 and Caterpie being UNB 2! NGL it does tick me off that the set places were swapped, but at least I don't bling out my decklists, so I'm not prone to putting a Heatran V in my Palkia VSTAR deck d:
No one is gonna put a Heatran V in their Palkia Vstar deck.

Nirvanna21

Mew.
Hisuian Lilligant V (Special Art), #73 Machamp V (Special Art), #78 Gardenia’s Vitality & #69 Beedrill V (Special Art)...

All equally beautiful, all a must for my collection in the future!

Chimecho3000

Aspiring Trainer

Ah I wouldn't include that as Tag Teams were always placed at the start of their typing. This is likely due to the fact that 2 Pokemon are featured, so they couldn't really use the Poke'dex ordering. It would only be used if there were multiple Tag Teams in the typing (such as Mewtwo & Mew vs Espeon & Deoxys).

beatbox2000

Aspiring Trainer
Either Spheal or the tree. I'm guessing Spheal, it looks like it's...got stuck?

Anyway, I'm no expert on cards, but is this first time a white striped Basculegion appears on the card?

Edit: Got confused with genders/striped Basculegion, haven't play Legends yet...

I think it's almost like the perspective is through the tree/ground/water.

Somehow the Spheal is sleeping on snow halfway up the tree, there is a Swinub beneath the ground and Qwilfish and Basculegion beneath the ice.