• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

4 Times a Charm! (Reuniclus/Magnezone)

RogueChomp

Team DBT
I was messing around with my cards one day after a cities, and i thought, hey, I have two net force Reunicluses and extra sleeves, so why not make a deck? Here's my basic list:
4-4-4 Reuniclus (3 Net Force(NV)/1 Damage Swap(HGSS)or 2 Net Force/2 Damage Swap)
2-1-2 Magnezone Prime(Triumphant)
2 Zekrom(BW)
1 Pichu(HgSs)
1 Cleffa(HgSs)
21 Pokemon

4 Pokemon Communication
4 Rare candy
4 Junk Arm
3 Collector
2 Professor Oak's New Theory
2 Twins
2 Pokemon Catcher
2 N
1 Flower shop lady or Super rod (can't decide)
1 Rocky Helmet
1 Max Potion
1 Switch
29 T/S/St

6 Psychic{P}
2 Rainbow Energies{R}{G}{W}{P}{F}{L}{C}{M}{D}
2 Double Colorless{C}{C}
2 Rescue Energies
10 Energies

Basic Strategy: Get out many Reuniclus and a magnezone, take cheap prizes. I play a really thick line of Reuniclus because I can communication some of it, I can junk arm some of it, and I can operate under trainer lock with it. Magnezone is used for explosive damage and draw power to get those other reuniclus's out to maximize net force's damage (the attack does 40 damage for each reuniclus you have in play for 1 Psychic energy, so the more Reuniclus the merrier) I play so many Communications/Candies/Junk Arms because it helps get out more reuniclus turn 2. Revive restores solosis because of their terrible hp. Super rod or Flower shop lady gets reunicluse out of the discard pile and back into your deck so you can get more reuniclus out. Max Potion is for healing damage from pokemon when you move damage onto them. Note: This is a fun deck, not a serious, I'm playing this for cities deck, so comment on how to improve the main strategy without changing the entire deck. For Example: Don't say take out the reuniclus lines for emboar
Thank you and happy commenting!:p

RogueChomp

Team DBT
Lumos77 said:
Swap the Magnezone for Vileplume, and add Rescue energy

This isn't google, and the main point is to use trainers alot. Magnezone is very important because you can't always rely on net force to max out damage. Magnezone has high hp to put damage on with damage swap. I was thinking about putting rescue energy in though.....should I take out revive?

Mr.Mudkip said:
More Magnezone!!
Why, how much more, and what should I take out?

Lumos77

Swift Swimming Away...
Revive, Max Potion and Recycle. Revive is only good in ZPST, and you won't be alive long enough to use Max Potion. Recycle is too flippy.
Also, I'm not trying to make this deck google. You somehow get 3 Reuniclus out, and one is returned to your hand through Rescue energy. If the opponent knows what to do, they will merely get your Solosis with catcher and KO them. Or they 1 hit the Reuniclus anyways and you lose.

Pokebeach Moderator

*removed*
I agree with Lumos. I like the idea of Net Force Reuniclus actually, but you do need to drop the useless trainers. You might want to consider Black Belt just for the guaranteed KO if need be.

RogueChomp

Team DBT
Lumos77 said:
Revive, Max Potion and Recycle. Revive is only good in ZPST, and you won't be alive long enough to use Max Potion. Recycle is too flippy.
Also, I'm not trying to make this deck google. You somehow get 3 Reuniclus out, and one is returned to your hand through Rescue energy. If the opponent knows what to do, they will merely get your Solosis with catcher and KO them. Or they 1 hit the Reuniclus anyways and you lose.

I could take out revive and recycle for rescue energies. You try to get quick KO's and with vileplume that's nearly impossible. Vileplume would slow the deck down terribly. Yeah, I understand what you mean by killing the low hp solosis, but if I can't use trainers, and if I can't use candies, communications, or other trainers with magnetic draw to help, how could I possibly get that solosis into a Reuniclus that same turn.