(4) Clear B2W2 Screenshots, What's Coming in Best Wishes 2, More Screenshots [5/15]

RE: (3) Clear B2W2 Screenshots, What's Coming in Best Wishes 2, More Screenshots [5/15]

I just hope the Kami will actually be properly featured in the game without some AR crap.

I wonder why their numbers are so weird. 198,199,200 of 300? Why two thirds in? o.o

Like was visible from some screenshot with guys in black, the new plasma outfits have white X on their hats instead of black on a light grey hood.

LOL greenscreen XDD
You'll battle a green block on a green background and later watch a movie of yourself pwning gundam pokemon and the earth exploding.

Avegaille said:
The Arcanine is another thing though, but ah well...
Huh? It's in the Unovadex now.

RE: (3) Clear B2W2 Screenshots, What's Coming in Best Wishes 2, More Screenshots [5/15]

Mitja said:

Yes Arcanine is now in the Unova dex. From what I've seen you can catch a Growlithe quite early.

I want this game so bad now!

I'm excited to see Dawn again too although I wish she could have gotten some new clothes.

Edit: I also want to see what new pokemon Dawn caught in Hoenn.

Chariblaze said:
Good views of the Kami forms, downloadable gymleaders, Plasma is back back back, Golurk vs. Mecha Tyrantitar, Cynthia has no sleeves, and Russians. Oh my.
Couldn't agree more.

Nice find. Now we await the price of Pokedex 3D Pro, haha.
I think I brought this up in the last topic. A friend of mine told me that the price of Japanese things in the E-Shop in contrast to US prices goes at a rate of about 100Y to $1. If that's any indication, Pokedex 3D Pro is going to be $15.

One other small thing I noticed:
They encounter Ash's past traveling companion Dawn and her Piplup and even the Legendary Pokemon Meloetta, who becomes Ash's friend and begins to journey with him.
Ash with a legendary on his team is a sign of the apocalypse.

I think the old remaining Team Plasma are followers of N and now believe in tightening the bonds between pokemon and trainer and are more or less on the good side, though possibly still going about things in the wrong way.
Whilst the black Team Plasma are ones that split off and instead agree with Ghetsis and are now pretty much purely evil, following the same goal as before but clearly following the path of Ghetsis and are doing it to make it so only they control pokemon.

Also some people have said the Bianca pic looks like she's giving you the pokemon like when N talked to you that one time in BW but not only that, it looks like it's going to be a full blown kind of 3D like animation with the lid flipping open and everything and maybe this could actually be in 3D if you play it on the 3Ds.

Overall these pics are awesome and I just can't wait to play the games!

Avegaille said:
I decided to downscale the images to fit the size of a DS screen... and it matches perfectly for a leaked preview images from YT... of course, that's just my crazy theory... *flees*

--

The Arcanine is another thing though, but ah well...

:O
Where'd you get that first shot with Cheren, the rival, and the male protagonist anime style?
tumblr_m42lk7z2sp1r4lu9i.png

Everything looks so awesome! I can't wait to play Black2 or White2. N is probably coming back stronger than ever in the games :]

I don't have a 3DS because I'm a poor college kid but the Pokedex 3D Pro and AR Searcher look neat.

Also, I am excited to see changes in the anime. I'm currently still in Sinnoh League Victors, as college has gotten rather busy...So, I can't wait to catch up and see where it's going. Giovanni's comeback=amazing >D

rocky505 said:
Please or at least early October. I want to buy both with my Bday cash.

I think September. They don't usually reveal the boxart no more than four months before release. It's May. In four months it will be September. :D

howelllawson said:
:O
Where'd you get that first shot with Cheren, the rival, and the male protagonist anime style?
You can see it at least at Pokéjungle.

This looks amazing!!!!! :D Now Red, Black and Platinum no longer have to fight to be my favorite Pokemon game, because Black 2 or White 2 will obviously take that place!

NachoMan said:
I think September. They don't usually reveal the boxart no more than four months before release. It's May. In four months it will be September. :D

I agree too. We started getting Black and White info four months before their release. So this is probably the case here.

Meloetta in the anime?
<3

Wow so much great artwork! Seems like the team at Pokemon has really built a wonderful new game! :D

I would LOVE to see my Pokémon following my character around again!

Please include new Eeveelutions!

Ok I'm just super excited! :D:D

Looks like Cheren will be finally making an Anime appearance. I hope doesn't look as fruity as he does in the BW2 artwork (Ugh. As if N wasn't bad enough).

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwhnt4ytE3k&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Somebody got the link...

EDIT: Unfortunately the moment I posted this, it was put on Private xD...

9.jpg

Hmm... Pokemon out of their PokeBalls? Nice, although the big Galvantula would scare me...

landorus-sacred-beast-forme.jpg

His stance reminds me of Terrakion. Another reason why I don't like the new forms.

I'm interested in the Mecha Tyranitar, it looks kind of fun.
I wonder what some of the scripts will be. It says to choose and make, and then see your creation.
My Amphy will become a well-known movie star!

If anyone wishes to watch the anime clip:
http://joekickass22.tumblr.com/post/23135907270/a-treat-to-my-followers-i-love-you

Mitja said:

I was referring to my cutscenes theory (main character cannot have any Pokemon out cause it changes to whoever plays it), I am aware it is in the Unovadex... :p

But yeah, either way, that theory is out... but damn that animation... :p

Back