(4) Clear B2W2 Screenshots, What's Coming in Best Wishes 2, More Screenshots [5/15]

RE: (3) Clear B2W2 Screenshots, What's Coming in Best Wishes 2, More Screenshots [5/15]

Good views of the Kami forms, downloadable gymleaders, Plasma is back back back, Golurk vs. Mecha Tyrantitar, Cynthia has no sleeves, and Russians. Oh my.

RE: (3) Clear B2W2 Screenshots, What's Coming in Best Wishes 2, More Screenshots [5/15]

This is going to be the best Pokemon Games since Black & White this game blew my mind I can't wait for it's release. This is the first Pokemon game to have the best content DLC Gym Leaders I hope every generation of gym leaders and retired unova ones too. Hopefully Music Remixes from past games will appear in this game!

@ My friend is now in Pokemon.
Hmm...looks like a homeless shelter where all of former Team Plasma grunts/others are...actually, maybe it'slike an extended family. :/
These shots are really cool. And YES the hacks from YT are fanking awesome! :D Lookin' good B2W2

Pokemon.com just revealed the English Logos and Boxart! The starting town is called Aspertia City. Pokemon AR Searcher and Pokedex 3D Pro were also announced! Pokemon AR Searcher is now called Pokemon Dream Radar. Pokedex 3D Pro keeps it's name. http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-video-games/pokemon-black-version-2-and-pokemon-white-version-2/

The new team Plasma members are already confirmed to be in BW2 because they were featured in the 2nd trailer.

Teeboy23 said:
Pokemon.com just revealed the English Logos and Boxart! The starting town is called Aspertia City. Pokemon AR Searcher and Pokedex 3D Pro were also announced! Pokemon AR Searcher is now called Pokemon Dream Radar. Pokedex 3D Pro keeps it's name. http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-video-games/pokemon-black-version-2-and-pokemon-white-version-2/

Nice find. Now we await the price of Pokedex 3D Pro, haha.

pokesmash said:
The new team Plasma members are already confirmed to be in BW2 because they were featured in the 2nd trailer.

Yeah, but now we have sages and the two ladies.

Must.... Have....
It looks amazing

Teeboy23 said:

Awesome! I knew we would get B2W2 English news soon. I'm pretty sure we are getting the games in September now!

The anime clips with Plasma and Bianca aren't from the Best Wishes 2 season, they're from a short that's essentially an anime promo for Black 2 and White 2.

Chariblaze said:
Nice find. Now we await the price of Pokedex 3D Pro, haha.

Yeah, but now we have sages and the two ladies.

No I meant the grunt from the anime pic.

NachoMan said:
Awesome! I knew we would get B2W2 English news soon. I'm pretty sure we are getting the games in September now!
Please or at least early October. I want to buy both with my Bday cash.

YES ARTWORK!!! This is super awesome!!!! ^-^ Im still super surprised N's outfit isnt any bit different! My local Gamestop ALREADY has pre-orders for these games even tho they wont release untill fall but no promo item for reserving yet. T-T I hope we get figures of the kyurem fusions not another darn wall cling :/ Bianca's outfit is cute!! I personally wish Dawn would get a new outfit too. LOL Golurk=King Kong and Tyranitar Mech=Godzilla? :p

Cheren's quote in the gym is something along the lines of "The technique you've chosen...I see! You have a tough partner."

Shiningmilotic: I think the reason N doesn't appear to have changed is because he's been missing for the past two years, so they're going by the looks everybody knows. It wouldn't make sense to show his new looks if nobody's ever seen them. :p

So Team Plasma were really the guys in black in Nimbasa City? Wow, their outfits look way better and cooler now.
I can say that the Kami trio forms are grrreat now.
Pokewood is looking nice as well.

Waaahhh...The wait is killing me! We should really get them on September

Ryu Shoji said:
The anime clips with Plasma and Bianca aren't from the Best Wishes 2 season, they're from a short that's essentially an anime promo for Black 2 and White 2.

I like this idea. How would Bianca grow old and Ash not?

Also, those 3 team Plasma members... Aren't they the Shadow Triad? Maybe we get to actually battle them this time. Also, Anthea and Concordia... They're goddess right? To me it always seemed as they have something related with the Tao Trio legend...

Anyway, looks promising. I hope they don't give a limit to the trainers you can register at the World Championship...

Ryu Shoji said:

I wish it was more than a promotional... I wish it was like more animated cutscenes in the game... :p (maybe this will be the first time they'll do it, if they can do it XD)

/for those familiar with LEVEL-5 and their animated cutscenes in games, you know what I am talking about... *bricked*

I think Pokémon can follow you around again.
"He wants to share his message of walking step-in-step with Pokemon."

+

9.jpg

And that pretty much confirmes Unova DW Pokémon in B2W2. Not that I ever doubted it.

Teal said:
I think Pokémon can follow you around again.
"He wants to share his message of walking step-in-step with Pokemon."

+

9.jpg

And that pretty much confirmes Unova DW Pokémon in B2W2. Not that I ever doubted it.

I hope you're right about Pokemon following you. Based on that picture, it looks like we'll have a lot of overworld sprites of new Pokemon!

Back