(4) BW Collection Cards, More Sugimori Artwork, Starter English Names on Monday, Cities Items [11/19

RE: (3) More Sugimori Artwork, Starter English Names on Monday, Cities Items [11/19]

Amazing, I like the stuff for cities :D

Oh and the hat picture leads to the other picture when magnified XD

RE: (3) More Sugimori Artwork, Starter English Names on Monday, Cities Items [11/19]

Great artwork for the gym leaders. I like Iris's, i'm so happy about the starters
Mijumaru or Dojotter - Samurtide - Otterfall
Snivy- Slivine - Serplant
Piglit or Pokabu - Pignite - Boaruption

and i love the two ground/ghost pokemon now as well as the grass/steel ones because of the artwork.

My guesses;

Slithervy
Boarbeque
Shelmurai

In all honesty I would like them to keep their Japanese names, especially Mijumaru because that means when Best Wishes comes to America they're going to change his voice :(.

Anyway, I have no idea as to what their English names are going to be.

^I like Snivy...

I like most of KS art with the exception of Nattorei (why did he make it in a way we can't see the vines or wtv that is?) and the golems (their face looks weird). Kyurem looks pretty angry or dangerous. Kinda looks like if we take out its ice mask, it will instantly eat you... But looks awesome

I call dibs on all of them keeping the same Japanese name.

YAY FOR PATS ON THE BACK.

^ Yeah Mijumaru sounds cute i hope they keep it's name as well as Pokabu, tsutaja can be snivy.

It only sounds cute to you because you don't really understand it.

A majority of the time, the Japanese names are only kept for Legendary Pokemon or "marketable" Pokemon like Pachirisu.

Just as I expected, many of the poke's I initially disliked have been saved by Mr. Sugimori once again.

Also, I can't help but think how many uninformed 8-year-old boys are LOSING THEIR MINDS over those silhouettes..... xD

-w- At least the new Assassin's Creed will keep me occupied while I wait for the names to be revealed.

Oh finally we get the English names to start pouring in and slowly but surely hopefully more Pokemon as well. I'm looking forward to these three names and hope they don't screw anything up.

That mat looks totally bombastic. Just saying. Pencils, stickers, hat, medal that's all pretty standard but I love the art on that mat so much.

And more Sugimori art. Looking great as always. I like Shandera's pose.

dmaster out.

Out of all the fan names for the starters, I'm feeling Wotter as an actual english name for Mijumaru. I can really see it happening.

{R}japanese name pokabu english name emberpig {W}japanes name mijumaru english name bubbelles {G}japanese name tsutarja english name snakelorda

My guesses for the starters are:

Tsutarja: Smugleaf or Snivine
Pokabu: Piglit
Mijumaru: Wotter

Also, the Elite 4 artwork looks cool.

I'm kind of scared to see the english names because the Japanese ones have grown on me. Adeku actually looks like a reasonable champion, like one that LOOKS like they've got unbeatable experience, though he's not my favorite champion.

flamer@ I hope you mean those are for their stage 2's because they are two long. Bubbelles? How do you say that? Wotter sounds too silly, it's just water with a different pronunciation. Since it has the fighting theme going on it's name maybe it should be something with a fighting reference, but i can't really thing of a name with a fighting reference, so i would like it to stay the same.

I think Pokabu will be will Volcanoink. I don't have an idea about the other 2, though. :D

anything will be better then smugleaf i hate that name i like snivy wotter is meh and piglit sounds ok but ill be fine with those 3

I like the cities items...how will you obtain the playmat?

For the english names....I think Tsutarja is going to be Smugleaf or LeSna

Kyurem looks awesome, and bigger imo.

Ah! The official art looks so great 8D I can't wait to see more!
And I'll be releaved when they finally reveal the English names of the starters, just so people will finally stop squabbling over theories XD

Back