4/21, EX HP Set List, Diamond and Pearl Official Names

Status
Not open for further replies.

DocRobot_K-176

Red Raging Rampage
Chimecho3000 said:
Man! Do they have to make Sableye, Mawile, Seviper, Zangoose, Torkoal, Relincanth, Nosepass, and Absol rares in every set?!!

I don't think so. I've seen too many Magnemite, though. Magnemite is in DR (3 times), FrLg, TRR, DS (1 normal, 1 Holon's), and LM. That's 8 times in the post-Wizards sets. And one more time in the Trainer Kit that has the Latios and Latias in it (from Dragons also).

Overall, there are several cards in the set that I am quite impressed with. I like δ Pidgeot, δ Kingdra, δ Aerodactyl, δ Kabutops, δ Armaldo, δ Gyarados, Shining δ Gyarados, Shining Mewtwo, δ Flygon, and δ Golduck. There is a lot about this set that I like, especially that they are reprinting Professor Oak's Research (yay!).

Charizard

Pokemon Master
Yup, especially Pidgeot d..it might work with a stage one delta pokemon...Anyway, hope that the scan can be uploaded as soon as possible.. Can't wait to read the scans:p

InuMimi

Psychic Pokemon Master
i'm new and just wanted to let you know that this site is awesome!:p

only one thing though, the names on the t-shirt ARE the english names!

S.Suikun

Aspiring Trainer
Romanizations are not English names. However, many of them turn out to be similar, and most legendaries + Absol actually keep the Romanizations without changing them.

I still think Bouysel will be spelled Buizel in English for some reason. Pronounced the same, but it looks better to me and it goes off the Aipom theory of staying similar to the non-romanized Japanese name (Eipamu in Japanese, and everyone was predicting it would be spelled Apalm in English).

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
It won't be Buizeru, because Buizeru was never its real name - just an assumption from the Japanese text on how it would be spelled. If its going to be anything, it would probably be Buoysel, because of it being a combo of buoy + weasel.

hummers2187

Aspiring Trainer
hey WPM any scans yet? if not when will you be getting any? i to have nothing to do today so im just sitting around. im dieing to see these scans. oh yeah and thanks a ton for the list and everything your site is amazing.

Water Pokémon Master

Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
The pre-releases in Europe should had ended a few hours ago, so people are probably getting home over there or are settling down now. Pre-releases in America aren't even close to ending. So, give it a few more hours.

Right now, I am going to go take a walk to the park since I can't stand sitting here all day. While I am doing that, the episodes I recorded are burning from DVD, and when I get back, I will edit them and upload them. Probably after that we will get some scans to put up.

Chimecho3000

Aspiring Trainer
The Deoxys in the set list don't seem to be in the correct order. Deoxys (normal) is supposed to be #5 but according to the card list it is #3.

Water Pokémon Master

Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Yeah, I took out which is specifically which. It seems they aren't going in the classical order anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.