4/21, EX HP Set List, Diamond and Pearl Official Names

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andyman

Pokemon Amethyst Spriter
RE: 4/21, EX HP Set List, Episode Downloads

Thanks for the Holon Set List. I'm gonna use it at my Pre-release.

:p:pThis is my 200th POST:p:p

masterryanx

N
Awesome a set list! :D Man, I hate having to get used to new spellings of names but at least we now know the official spellings. :)

BTW WPM that Pikachu comment was really funny. :D

Abhorsen

Offically retired
There are a few which I havent seen before...

Absol, The Regis, Blaziken, Mewtwo, Nosepass, Relicanth, Seviper, Torkoal, Zangoose, Mawile, Sableye, the 2nd lot of Lati@s... Where did these all come from?

I'll be most interested in the scans and spoilers for these cards, expecially what type they'll be too. Cant wait till they're put up :)

Holy Star

Pokémon TCG player and card faker
RE:  4/21, EX HP Set List, Diamond and Pearl Official Names

Abhorsen said:
There are a few which I havent seen before...

Absol, The Regis, Blaziken, Mewtwo, Nosepass, Relicanth, Seviper, Torkoal, Zangoose, Mawile, Sableye, the 2nd lot of Lati@s... Where did these all come from?

I'll be most interested in the scans and spoilers for these cards, expecially what type they'll be too. Cant wait till they're put up :)
Absol, Nosepass, Relicanth, Torkoal, Zangoose all come from the Mew/Rukario tin.

The Regis are Movie/Meji Chocoball Promos.

2nd set of Lati@s are McDonald's Promos.

If I remember correctly, there was no Sableye or Mawhile in the Mew/Rukario tin...and as far as I know, the only recent prints of these two cards was in MC.

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
That looks like a good set and I hope you have the episodes up tomarrow because we are going somewhere and I would like to watch them tomarrow night and I can't wait for the 4th generation of pokemon and it sounds awesome.:)

S.Suikun

Aspiring Trainer
As predicted, the Meiji 4 promos that were not used in POP 2 are being used here (Regis and the like).
Holy Star said:
If I remember correctly, there was no Sableye or Mawhile in the Mew/Rukario tin...and as far as I know, the only recent prints of these two cards was in MC.
Mawile was in the first Lucario tin. I don't remember if Sableye was or not, but those two are generally paired together in some way, so...

RudolphMilotic

Aspiring Trainer
Holy Star said:

Sableye and Mawile comes from the Collector CD Lucario Box. Mewtwo is a DELTA SPECIES Pokémon, and it comes from the most recent Meiji Chocolate promo set. About the Blaziken...I don't have any clue (the one that came in the Collector CD Lucario Box is the same we got in EX Emerald); maybe it's a PCG Black Star promo...

Chimecho3000

Aspiring Trainer
Maybe it's the ADV Blaziken promo we never got?

Man! Do they have to make Sableye, Mawile, Seviper, Zangoose, Torkoal, Relincanth, Nosepass, and Absol rares in every set?!!

RudolphMilotic

Aspiring Trainer
Is this ADV-P Black Star Blaziken promo the one you say?

adv-p_blaziken.jpg

Pokemon_Master_THW

Aspiring Trainer
WOW... ... :D
This is going to be a REALLY good set to collect !!! :D
I just can't wait for the never before seen jap promos !!! :D

and... ...

Regarding the romanized names, I think Buoysel will be its american name... ... :p

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Yeah, I agree, or at least close to it. Buoy is already an English word (a float), with the end of weasel attached to it (although it seems more like a sea otter).

Boo-ee-zul.

Abhorsen

Offically retired
When I look at Buoysel I dont see Boo-ee-zul.

Buoy is pronounced as 'boy'. So it could possibly be pronounced as 'Boy-zel'. I really dont know, but to me it just seems more logical...

Status
Not open for further replies.