4/19, EX Holon Phantom English Scans, Card Review: Medi ex, Wallpaper!

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
RE: 4/19, EX Holon Phantom English Scans

Those cards are awesome and I have the origial mew from the first EX sets and that one is a reprint but the picture is diffrent so actualy it kinda is not too because even though that card has the same attack as the older one the picture is not the same as the other one that was first released by wizards of the coast.:)

bangiras

Aspiring Trainer
News Staff
RE: 4/19, EX Holon Phantom English Scans

Awesome.

I'm gonna build a deck with Expedition Mew and Base Set Pikachu. And Here Comes Team Rocket. ;D

MysteryE

Character Illustrator
hmm...thanx for those pic!
I like the wallpaper!
Mew will be the boxtopper?
aww...I want it...too bad I won't buy a box... T.T

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
to get mew
I get 2 boxtoppers at a prerelease because my mom is judge, so I have to buy 2 boxes, no big deal, and I'll have to get 4x mex ex, I already got my 4x mex ex lm

Malocide

Mewtwo User
Dude it kinda creeps me put when he puts my name on the front page lol...

anyway nice scans I would totaly try to send you some but I don't know how to use my sccaner yet :shy:wow I am a loser...

mew will kill by Delta Mewtwo... but dude Mewtwo* I can't wiat and I know the persn who works the event I am going to she will probally just give me the boxtopper or something...

Malocide

Mewtwo User
lol I am shy and bashfull and there is this other secret of why it is wierd but I am not telling lol... I will give you a cokie if you find out lol... PM me I don't wnat every one to know if you figure it out lol...

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
hey guys, I don't want make you guys jealous, but I have the complete HP list (just the names) because my mom is judge, but I can't give it, sorry, there are 110 cards in the list, no lucario and the boxtopper mew isn't on the list (probably because it's 111/110. So I haven't got a clue who the secret rare is (if there is one) I hope it's lucario