Which color 3DS?

• Aqua Blue

Votes: 32 47.8%
  • Cosmo Black

Votes: 35 52.2%

• Total voters

Evolution

iPod Nano: Evolution (Look Down)
Hey, this is a thread about the 3DS. What do you think of it? Do you like it or hate it? Put your thoughts about it here and if you will get it. Also discuss what new games you would like to see on the 3DS.

RE: 3DS Anyone?

This belongs in the Video Games Sub-Forum. I'm also going to lock the other 3DS threads and make this the single one.

*Moved*

dmaster out.

Yes, please. I made a whole freakin' website revolving around it, so yeah. :p
It's a shame, though, that the launch games aren't particularly that great, save Super Street Fighter IV.

I NEED one. ;-;

I'm looking forward to Animal Crossing, Nintendogs, PilotWings and ZELDA OoT. =3

I most likely won't be getting the 3DS since I already have the DS Lite. I do like the 3D feature without the use of glasses and also you can actually control how much 3D you see depending on your liking. Some things that I don't like about the 3DS is the design of it. I think that they could've improved slightly on the design to make it more thin and even probably add more features onto it. Another thing is that the bottom and top screen are both different sizes, they could've at least made the bottom screen equivalent to the size of the top screen. The games look exiting I am looking forward to Animal Crossing, Zelda, and Starfox if I do end up getting it.

Although the 3DS does look like it has good games (Animal Crossing, MGS, Paper Mario, Kid Icarus, etc), what turns me down is the battery life. While playing a 3DS game, the thing is supposed to last 3-5 hours. That's less than the DSi.
I'm going to wait until the next generation of the 3DS to purchase it. Hopefully they'll solve the battery life issue.

I already have one preordered. I have'nt spent any money since NOVEMBER saving for this baby and it's going to be EPIC.

Ah yes the battery life is actually less compared to the other DSs. I would recommend waiting as well since the next version of the 3DS may be a bit better compared to this one with a more longer battery life and also a more thin design compared to this one.

3DS games will not be able to be played on a DS. For this reason, I believe it is foolish to not get it, even if just to wait for a better model. What's going to happen when the DS gets discontinued, and you're too stubborn to buy a 3DS. No new Pokemon games for you!

@HypnoticLuxray: The DS is going to be discontinued eventually. If you wait until later on you will be able to get a better version with probably more features then getting a game system that still has many things to be worked on more.

You guy's have to know that waiting for the next release will be even MORE than this one. Personally, waiting time+more money, is that really worth a slimmed down design (lol)? A quarter of an inch thinner? hahaha Idk about waiting, honestly.

dmaster out.

Some people might not prefer to wait. We still don't know how the next one will be like compared to this one. But some people will probably wait while others will try to get the hands on it and play games in 3D.

If I can win a nice sum of money from purchasing scratch & win tickets then I'll consider buying it cause I like that blue color it's releasing with. So the American price is $249....does this mean we are looking at $300 for Canadians? Has there been any word on the price of the game cartridges?

I think that I heard that cartridges are going to be fairly expensive, within the US$50-60 range (probably closer to the latter for Canada).

Nonono, Nintendo have basically confirmed that they will be $40 a cartridge, $50 for the BIG titles. (You know, like whenever HGSS cost $40). Unfortunately I don't remember where exactly so I'm sure I will have a lot of 'pics or it didn't happen' about to be thrown at me.

When Nintendo enters the $60 realm I pity Sony players, as they already charge an arm and a leg for a game. XD

Im getting mine day one. as long as it snows and i can go out shoveling.

I've got mine pre-ordered with $100 on it.

I just remembered something, has anyone pre-ordered one of these in one color but when actually seeing said one color, on say, a video with a real system, decided they want the other color? I thought I wanted blue, but not after watching youtubers with the systems. I want the black now.

So does anyone know if you can switch?

not sure. Just call your local gamestop and ask. I'm undecided on which color i want

Back