3D Pinball

Arcanine 274

=/
Wow.  It's been a long time since I've made a new thread. 0_o

Anyway many of you, like me, might have 3D Pinball for free on their computer, under the games section, and enjoy playing it.  

Well what I want to know is what's the highest score you've ever gotten?  

What's your average score?

Mine is 10,213,250 for my high.
My average is about 3.5 million.

AND BE TRUTHFUL!!!

I will be holding a Top 10 board in this thread.  That way you can hold the number 1 Pinball record on Pokebeach.  Whenever you get a new score, and it is allowed onto the board, please say the score and I will add it to the board in the number (ie 8th place), your name (ie Jack), and your score. (ie 2,000,000)

So please be truthful, and if you want you can come here and boast and say that YOU are the best Pinball player in Pokebeach!  

Have fun pinballin'.  Let's see who the winner is.  (and remember, be truthful)

Current Top 10 Board

1. 14,099,500 (Arcanine 274)
2. 9,301,572 (ShadowX)
3. Approx. 7,000,000 (GODZILLA)
4. 4,039,000 (xxashxx)
5. 3,397,000 (burningcharizard)
6. 3,247,250 (i_love_xd001)

Arcanine out.

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
I have the space cadet one that came with windows XP home and my highest that I ever got was 4,039.000 but then the score got erased somehow and now my second highest only shows and that is 3 million and something thousand.:)

xxashxx

Elite Member
Advanced Member
I got lucky that day and I cleared 3 bonuses and the lauch one once and after I got that one I lost all my balls.:)

xxashxx

Elite Member
Advanced Member
Wow you are pretty close to me.:)

GODZILLA

Team Twilight 4eva \m/
I've only been able to play Space Cadet in school(the best Pin ball game) and it's been a year but my highest score was... I think 7-8 millio. But I think it was more:/

Arcanine 274

=/
well i don't know what the score is, so i guess i can't put it up. if you can find out that'd be cool, but since it was a year ago i doubt you can? can you estimate a single million like 8 or 9, or perhaps 11?

Arcanine out.

GODZILLA

Team Twilight 4eva \m/
RE:  3D Pinball

Arcanine 274 said:
well i don't know what the score is, so i guess i can't put it up.  if you can find out that'd be cool, but since it was a year ago i doubt you can?  can you estimate a single million like 8 or 9, or perhaps 11?

Arcanine out.
7 million. That's the highest I can remeber:(

Arcanine 274

=/
RE:   3D Pinball

GODZILLA said:
Arcanine 274 said:
well i don't know what the score is, so i guess i can't put it up.  if you can find out that'd be cool, but since it was a year ago i doubt you can?  can you estimate a single million like 8 or 9, or perhaps 11?

Arcanine out.
7 million. That's the highest I can remeber:(
ok then, edited.

ShadowX

Gaming master
My highest score is 9,301,572 My mom's is something like 20 million. I know She is crazy when it comes to pinball.