(3) Victini Movie, Cheap Walgreens Packs, Herman Cain + Pokemon [12/5]

Usagi

Inferiority complex
First Dr. House, and now Herman Cain. Is Pokemon enjoying some nice free publicity, or is there something more to it?

catutie

Ahhhhh back.....er....kind of
Walgreens has done the buy one get one before...I remember I got 10 packs that day :3

Ty_Sylicus

Green Mouse >'.'<
Haha. Yeah I saw him on the news this morning. I was like --> :O

Cool sale! I'll have to check it out.

It's sad that the movie is no good. I've only seen the first six films and they all varied in how much I enjoyed them. For the most part, Pokemon films just seem for the worse.

masterz13

Aspiring Trainer
I don't appreciate Conan O'Brien making fun of Pokemon and Herman Cain last night. He then called us nerds for liking it.

Why have prices jumped up on Pokemon cards? The lowest I've seen on Noble Victories is $4.19 and that's at Walmart.

don()shinobi

PokeBeach's Yu-Gi-Oh enthusiast. I guess.
masterz13 said:
I don't appreciate Conan O'Brien making fun of Pokemon and Herman Cain last night. He then called us nerds for liking it.
Stand up for what you like. Isn't that what we should always do?

Metalizard

Aspiring Trainer
InuMimi said:
Yes, we are aware that "our" dubbing sucks. as much as i like the original American voice actors, I think they did a decent job with the movie voice acting. Because I have heard way worse Pokemon voice acting from PUSA than what was in this movie.

Just be happy that they still do the dubbing. Even though the dubs aren't so great. without the anime in America, I doubt they would continue with the Pokemon franchise outside the video games anyway.

Yeah, like Japan needs their animes to air in America for them to exist...
And, really, the most important part of Pokémon is the games anyway. There's a lot of older people that don't like the anime anymore but still like the games...

pkmmaster

Battle Master
Sent Cinedigm a request for a goodie bag to see if they would send me one. In the theater attended part i put I'm Canadian i didn't get the opportunity to participate. Will wait to see what they say i had the option to pick Canada in the countries, I assumed it would have only had U.S. as this was a U.S. "North American" event.

Mudkip4321

Happiness Is A Free Bucket Of PB Cookies~
NOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Yesterday I just bought a pack for $3.29!!! Yesterday!!! I used up all of my money too... WHY!?:headbang Maybe I could take up a couple extra chores so that I can do this. I hope that Noble Victories goes on sale too! Noble Victories is my favorite right now! Congrats for the three people who won the contest!

ONE THING TO SAY ABOUT HERMAN CAIN:

. . . .. . . . . . . . . . . ,.-‘”. . . . . . . . . .``~.,
. . . . . . . .. . . . . .,.-”. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .“-.,
. . . . .. . . . . . ..,/. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ”:,
. . . . . . . .. .,?. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\,
. . . . . . . . . /. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,}
. . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`^`.}
. . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:”. . . ./
. . . . . . .?. . . __. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :`. . . ./
. . . . . . . /__.(. . .“~-,_. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`. . . .. ./
. . . . . . /(_. . ”~,_. . . ..“~,_. . . . . . . . . .,:`. . . . _/
. . . .. .{.._$;_. . .”=,_. . . .“-,_. . . ,.-~-,}, .~”; /. .. .}
. . .. . .((. . .*~_. . . .”=-._. . .“;,,./`. . /” . . . ./. .. ../
. . . .. . .\`~,. . ..“~.,. . . . . . . . . ..`. . .}. . . . . . ../
. . . . . .(. ..`=-,,. . . .`. . . . . . . . . . . ..(. . . ;_,,-”
. . . . . ../.`~,. . ..`-.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..\. . /\
. . . . . . \`~.*-,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..|,./....\,__
,,_. . . . . }.>-._\. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. . . . . . ..`=~-,
. .. `=~-,_\_. . . `\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
. . . . . . . . . .`=~-,,.\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . `:,, . . . . . . . . . . . . . `\. . . . . . ..__
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .`=-,. . . . . . . . . .,%`>--==``
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . _

ForeignDude

Aspiring Trainer
In case you're not from the US and are therefore unable to view the video Xous posted, someone uploaded it to youtube.

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VP9JBh5R2mE[/video]

RobertBenjamin

Aspiring Trainer
the aura is with me8 said:
6 Different Walgreens and none of them had NV! :(

you will be the luckiest person in the united states if your walgreen's is carrying NV.

nonetheless if you have friends who just got into pokemon tcg then its a chance to get cheap BW packs ( or EPO packs if your walgreen's carries it).

masterz13

Aspiring Trainer
Went to Walgreens today. They have BW and EP. Bought 2 BW packs and got a full art Zekrom and reverse holo Reuniclus. Not too bad for $4. They also had Platinum tins for $9.99 (Charizard, Garchomp and Lucario).

dark vaporeon

metagross master
here's my take on the movie

put it this way it left me with more questions then answers they never explained what the dragon force was or what was victini's origin or reshiram's or zekrom's for that matter cilian doing more food puns that got old fast even in the anime he never knows when to shut up about the stupid food puns iris had a joygasm when she saw hydreigon i thought that was funny and once again they gave me more reasons to kick the living you know what out of ash look i don't care that he's the main character but they glorify him like he's god or somthing (oh your the only one who can do it you were chosen) oh my god really why not call him the pokemon god and get it over with this is why i hate the word chosen one's when you call them that you make them sound goddy and everyone else completely useless love'd the pokemon 9/10 the movie 5/10

Zekrom Black

Banner made by me! :D Avatar from Serebii.net!
It has previously been speculated (even by WPM himself) that the Dragon Force that shoots off into space brings down Kyurem, but this is imbossable. It's been revealed that Kyurem battled Cobalion, Terrakion, and Virizion in a mine many years ago, and know that Kyurem has returned, the Sacred Swordsmen have as well to stop Kyurem. This means Kyurem has been on Earth for years, so it couldn't have been pulled from space. Unless, it was defeated by the Sacred Swordsmen during the first battle and was knocked into space. Now that the Dragon Force has pulled it back to Earth, (and possible gave it power/gave it a second form) it must be sent back to space by the Sacred Swordsmen. If the Dragon Force gives Kyurem more power/new abilities, (including a new form) the newest addition Sacred Swordsmen, Keldeo, (who was recruited after the first battle with Kyurem?) must help Cobalion, Terrakion, and Virizion once again send Kyurem to space (or because Ash will be there, Kyurem might turn good like all other evil legendaries in the movies).