• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

3 possible decks for BR's: DonkPhan, Scizor Prime or FireFox (MASTERS)

Which deck is best for Battle Roads and maybe Cities???

• Total voters

shadoworganoid

"Crimson Dance, Yugetsu!"
I have three decks that sound good and worthy of BR's. Problem is, I can only play one deck at a time. So, I will ask of your opinions.

Deck #1: Donphan Prime.

Pokemon;

4-4 Donphan Prime
1-1 Manectric (PL)
1-1 Entei Raikou Legend
1 Regice (LA)
1 Regirock (LA)
3 Uxie
1 Chatot (MD)
1 Unown Q

T/S/S:

4 BTS
2 Stark Mountain
4 Super Scoop Up
2 Quick Ball
1 Luxury Ball
2 Ebelt
1 Bench Shield
1 Department Store Girl
4 Switch
2 Copy Cat
3 Bebe
3 Pokemon Communication
1 Palmer's
2 Pokemon Collector

Energy:

2 Rainbow
9 Fighting

The strategy is simple; Aim for a Donk.
I swapped the Luxray line for the ERL as its better for late game.

Deck #2: Scizor Prime

Pokemon:

4-3/1 Scizor Prime/MD
3 Uxie
1 Azelf
1 Quagsire GL
1 Unown Q
1 Chatot

T/S/S:

3 Ebelt
3 BTS
4 SSU
2 Warp Point
1 Judge
1 Conductive Quarry
2 Copy Cat
3 Bebe
2 Collector
3 Communication
4 Quick Ball
1 Palmers
2 Oaks new theory
1 Luxury Ball

Energy:

2 DCE
2 Rainbow
4 Special Metal
5 Basic Metal

Strategy:
Start with either chatot or Syther and evolve quickly into scizor. Limit your bench if at all possible and starve Garchomp C. I teched in a Quagsire GL for countering Blaziken FB which would otherwise wreck this deck.

Deck #3: Fire Fox

Pokemon:

4-2-3 Blaziken (PL)
2-2 Blaziken FB Lv X
2-2 Ninetales (GS)
2 Uxie
1 Unown Q

T/S/S:

2 Burned Tower
4 Rare Candy
3 Bebe
3 Communication
2 Collectors
2 Ebelt
3 Oaks New Theory
3 Level Max
1 BTS
2 Warp Point
1 Palmer's

Energy:

4 DCE
10 Basic Fire

Strategy:
Unlike my traditional BlazeTran build, (Blaziken, Heatran X) This build focuses more on Blaziken's Clutch attack.
As you can see, that attack can be used right away with the aid of DCE.
Torchic, Rare Candy, DCE, Fire Breath, Clutch.
Fire Spin is a great attack, but in our faster format, 3 energy is a bit high.
I chose Blaze FB with level max so when I burn the opponent with Fire Breath, Clutch will then do 80 damage plus possible burn damage.
80 damage is enough to knock out MOST of the pokemon in the format. The tank pokemon like Steelix or Dialga G are weak to fire so that is not a problem. And when I need that extra power, I can use Fire Spin.

Each deck listed has its pro's and con's as do all decks.
And each deck sounds good on paper and good so far on red shark.
What deck do you guys consider the better choice for Battle Roads and even Cities???

I like the Firefox deck, its something people dont see a lot of, for that deck id say
-2Burned tower(i dont really see the use of this) if you find this necessary than only -1
+1 Uxie level X
+1(optional)PONT or bebe

oh i forgot about that...nvm disregard what i said
but i still think you need to find room for Uxie Level X

I would take out a Torchic for Uxie Lv.X. 3-2-3 is a solid line and there's not really a horrible starter.

For the Donphan deck, have you considered 1-1 ERL instead of 1-1 Lux? You run Manectric and it still wipes Gyarados/Kingdra's Bench clean. I think it would work better.

dmaster out.

i like ur donphan deck but i feel u should run a monchamp sf line..how many is your choice but my friend runs the donphan prime with his monchamp and it works really well.. he runs 4-2-3-1 monchamp line with a 3-3 donphan prime

Back